Training shoes...

Discussion in 'Kickboxing' started by jabcrosshook, Oct 2, 2004.

1. Hey every1 :p

Just wondered what training shoes you wear when you're training.

EDIT: If any ;)

Thanks

Last edited: Oct 2, 2004
  2. old timer

old timer Just well worn !

Bare feet and elasticated anklets for support, thats it.

3. Timmy!

Timmy! A Hypno-Toad In Disguise

Barefoot with anklets for me as well (unless I'm running outside before class of course - that would just be painful!)

4. I use the Cimac Training shoes. Our gym is real big on CIMAC/T-Sport, so why not? :p :p

5. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Zero, none. I do tape my ankles sometimes.

6. Obviously when I'm sparring I don't wear any, but when doing padwork etc I just wear them. When sparring, shins and footpads (I'm an FC/American rules man ;))

7. glenchuy

glenchuy has two left feet

neoprene ankle braces and martial arts shoes (if i'm running. it's a local brand)

8. LeeGreg89

LeeGreg89 Valued Member

the good old addidas shoes to get da nice good grip on your feet so you wont slip and hurt yourself

9. fizz-lau

fizz-lau Valued Member

cimac :)

10. Dr.Syn

Dr.Syn Valued Member

Pine Tree or Otomix..Unless I'm teaching within the department and then it's the lace up police boot as that is what most of us wear 99% of the time..

11. Taeho

Taeho New Member

None. When sparring we wear pads, but for training, nothing whatsoever. We had a demo at an outdoor fair this Saturday and we had to perform barefoot on ruff concrete. OUCH! It would have been nice to have training shoes on that day.

TKDshane

12. Deep6

Deep6 New Member

Only barefeet for myself, but I do recommend shoes for my diabetic patients that study martial arts.

Several of them use Otomix and have been very happy.

C