Training 7 Days per week. Good or bad ?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by MindTricks, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Ooh you smooth worker. :woo:

2. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

:love: MARRY ME????!!!! :love:

3. seiken steve

seiken steve golden member

4. MindTricks

MindTricks Valued Member

thx for all your replies, much appreciated. Decided to scratch circuit training and stick with MT / Gym

5. Bozza Bostik

Bozza Bostik Antichrist on Button Moon

Off topic - but a similar thing is going on here...and I am chief taster. I can't believe I am going to say this, but I am getting sick of the sight of cakes, desserts and "cookies".

My blood sugar levels are all wrong!!!!

6. seiken steve

carb back loading.
    i manage a cake a day fairly often and sit at single digit bodyfat most of the year.

if one more person says "your so lucky you can eat like that and not get fat" errmmm no, i run zero carbs all day and train my backside off so i can eat this cake.

7. Bozza Bostik

Bozza Bostik Antichrist on Button Moon

Dunno if you're referring to my post...I just meant it was a case of "too much of a good thing".

When you say "a cake"...like:

[​IMG]

Or something a touch smaller?

8. seiken steve

like a 12 inch cheesecake. i also get through a whole box of coco-pops on lowerbody days lol.

yeah it was in response, CBL is ideal if you simply have to taste cakes :p helps regulate blood sugar and keep you lean via the daily keto runs. honestly i am the biggest 'fad diet' skeptic but i love this system.

9. bodyshot

bodyshot Brown Belt Zanshin Karate

I like this topic. Personally I like to train or exorcize five days a week myself. I cant stand to be idle. I found I could train five days a week, but I had to be mindful of the length and intensity of the work out. I think six is possible if he dosent train same body parts each day, does lots of stretching and he must get good rest plenty of sleep lots of food and lots of water.

10. matveimediaarts

matveimediaarts Underappreciated genius

~envious of seiken for getting a marriage proposal from Frodo~ :bang:

11. righty

righty Valued Member

Actually I'm considering marriage proposal myself. Cake and I found someone else who does cbl.

And training multiple times a day. And didn't you say you were a power lifter too someone else?

Swoon.

12. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

I'm a pushover for cheesecake! :)

HANDS OFF MY CHEESECAKE...:woo:

13. matveimediaarts

I have ways of getting you cheesecake. :) :heart:

14. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

This thread is getting pretty creepy.

15. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

. . .

Attached Files:

16. righty

righty Valued Member

nom nom

17. righty

righty Valued Member

Just a serious question for Steve here. How long did it take you to build up to that level of volume in your weekly routine?

I have enough training opportunities to do something similar but I would risk really burning out I think, especially in prep for a powerlifting comp coming up. So I'm just interested in how you do it.

18. matveimediaarts

You say that like it's a bad thing. :p