Toughening the shins

Discussion in 'Kickboxing' started by Athleng Nordic, Oct 5, 2004.

1. ToRNaDo LorD

ToRNaDo LorD New Member

Im saying his TKD black belt rank, sorry for not saying that.

2. ToRNaDo LorD

ToRNaDo LorD New Member

Ive never heard about before allso, but we have a lil handbook that he has on his desks that we can take. It dosn't say the stuff I said on our website but ill check again to see if there is, if it isn't ill talk to him about putting it on.

3. ToRNaDo LorD

ToRNaDo LorD New Member

4. LilBunnyRabbit

LilBunnyRabbit Old One

And don't forget the lovely brittle bone syndrome, osteoperosis, bone cancer, and ossification that the wood is more likely to cause.

I've been training twelve years, as much time as I can squeeze in, and I have only the vaguest idea what I'm doing.

Are any of his supposed achievements and qualifications mentioned on a site that isn't his, or do we just have to take his word for it?

5. gedhab

gedhab Valued Member

yOU OBVIOUSLY DIDNT UNDERSTAND WHEN I SAID THAT ITS THE QUALITY OF YOUR TRAINING NOT NECCESSARILY THE AMOUNT OF YEARS!

seriously though lil bunny rabbits right, thats his site so how can we verify those claims?

ive never heard of your instructor before...i suggest you stop living in his shadow and do a little research. Just bacause he's your teachers doesnt mean he's god! :rolleyes:

6. Graifox

Graifox New Member

Sensei is a japanese suffix to a name that means elder or more experiancedor teacher for example if your teachers last name was smith it would be smith sensei sometimes used for first names too for exampl jhon sensei. Or more often its just used in equivalent to sir. i included your post as it illustrated my point. sorry didn't mean to be picky. :eek:

7. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

err tornado lord, are you actually trying to argue this? its a fact. hitting your shins with hard objects is not a good idea. go to sherdog and ask in the fighters feedback forum- these are pro fighters, they will tell you exactly what everyone here is saying. has it occured to oyu that they might be a little more qualified than your instructor? oh, and a black belt in 4 years? thats just super :D

8. Athleng Nordic

Athleng Nordic Sadly passed away. RIP. Supporter

How in the nine planes does anyone earn a blackbelt in 3 to 4 years?

9. Combatant

Combatant Monsiour Fitness himself.

.......can anyone else see golden arches? :D

10. Athleng Nordic

Why yes ma'am I'd like to supersize that blackbelt! :D

11. Combatant

Combatant Monsiour Fitness himself.

Would you like dans with that? :D

oh the jokes are endless. ;)

I'm only kidding, I guess I am just board of this thread and whole topic. Whacking your shins with hard things is bad for you. It may make you feel less pain but at what cost? End of story.

12. ToRNaDo LorD

ToRNaDo LorD New Member

If you don't believe me fine. But I know what im doing and I already said me and my friend are the best in the dojo besides the instructor. Wood may damage my shins, but I allso do bagwork. I do alot of each, I do the stick at home the bagwork at my dojo.

13. ToRNaDo LorD

ToRNaDo LorD New Member

Im not saying he is God. And im not living in his shadow, I havn't seen one martial artist better than him yet. And for yo info I do alota research on martial arts. Chuck Norris is better, of course. Bruce Lee of course. Jackie Chan. Alot but none ive seen that arn't like them. So you peeps do a lil research.

14. nunchukpaul

nunchukpaul Banned Banned

Erm hate to brake it to ya but watching a few bruce lee or jackie chan movies doesnt really count as a great deal of martial art research :rolleyes: i guess no one can tell you how to train only guide you, and if you dont listen then i bet you wish you had in a few years oh mr.blackbelt ardest man in the dojo sir

15. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

rofl. the fact that you listed jackie chan, chuck norris and bruce lee as the best fighters shows how much you know about actual fighting. put any of those guys in the ring against a pro K-1 or PRIDE fighter and see how long they last. jackie chan has even said he is an artist not a fighter.

16. Graifox

Graifox New Member

random moment of light heartedness as he brought up Jackie Chan....
    Rumble in the Bronx was great!
    great film......
    hehe.... i wanna try riding a dirtbike over a load of cars!!!

17. Athleng Nordic

You said it!!! I love to watch these guys (Chucky was good in his day, Walker TR must go away, PLEASE!!!), but they are not Pro Fighters. My school has a couple of champions and I love to see them fight. Even better is to train with them!

18. glenchuy

glenchuy has two left feet

under what category?

19. ToRNaDo LorD

ToRNaDo LorD New Member

Damn lil peeps think what you want but I know what im doing.

20. Maverick

Maverick New Member

Clearly you don't.