Top Ten Fake Ninja Masters

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by elftengu, Jun 3, 2007.

1. garth

garth Valued Member

Hey you don't have to make it up you can just have a dream about one on an airplane.

Garth

2. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

The sequence of that list of kamae, starting and ending in Shizen etc, kind of reminds me of the old Kamae no Kata. Maybe it's similar? Lurrve to see pictures!

What the flip has this guy got on his feet? Are those supposed to be waraji? :confused:

Attached Files:

3. garth

garth Valued Member

Yes
    What ever happened to ryu Sui and Ryu Sui Fasetsu.

Garth

4. Victoria

Victoria Pretzel In Training

I new fashion trend :D

5. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

Garth said:-
    I was taught Rushiro and Rushiro Fusetsu IIRC but that's a long time ago now so I may be mistaken. I'd have to dig out my old paperwork to be exact.

6. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

Oh god, I've died and gone to heaven! :Angel:

Just found this picture on their MySpace page. From the look of it, this banner hangs in their dojo. They're PIRATES!!!! Yarr!

Attached Files:

7. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

its the tai kai i liked, only 10 people turned up, what an event, must be proud!!! :D

8. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

But just think of how much one-to-one training the participants got. The instructors could have taught everything they know and then everyone could have gone to the pub in the afternoon. :p

9. garth

garth Valued Member

Isn't the skull and crossbones a symbol for poison or hazardous substances?

Well they got that right.

Garth

10. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

Yarrr, here's the proof me hearties! The banner hangs in the Hatfield Broad Oak Dojo.

Attached Files:

11. garth

garth Valued Member

And if you look at the picture of the Ely Dojo you can see it says "Elves" on the wall with Photos underneath. This for Tuesday nights when they all dress up as characters from Lord of the Rings. More details can be found on their web site

WWW.gondorianrangers.co.uk

Gary

12. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

OMFG!

I always thought that this Adam Richardson guy was some young kid who didn't know better. He's a grown up! This man can vote! :eek:

Attached Files:

13. elftengu

elftengu Banned Banned

Tell you what, although I got this from a reliable source but without hard evidence (I've already said I won't present the photos of Obata that appear on or in the books as evidence) I'll re-present it as widely-believed hearsay and perhaps you can help me find the addresses of the real Katsumi Toda and Yukishiro Sanada, then I'll get photos of them and we'll clear the whole thing up.

Mind you, anyone who has been beaten by the turtles can't be all that!

14. garth

garth Valued Member

Careful now, we don't want a rerun of the konigun affair. After all he might just have us in court or worse unleash his naginata squadrons on us.

Garth

15. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

Gasp! Not these guys? Aargh!

Attached Files:

16. stephenk

stephenk Valued Member

17. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

Hmm. Those pages actually say that they are copyright of Shinobi no Mono magazine. What, even Hatsumi sensei's material, which looks awfully like the essays found in Hiden no Togakure Ryu/Ninpo Wisdom For Life?

18. Victoria

Victoria Pretzel In Training

Is it me or does that hair look photoshopped :confused:

19. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

Here's a laugh. According to issue two of Shinobi no Mono magazine, Paul Adams of the Fuma Ryu has an article included on "The Importance of Kamae".

Really Paul? I have white belts who could pull this photo to pieces. Really.

EDIT - In fact I'm going to print it off and take it to the class tonight for them to do just that. It'll be educational.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 4, 2007
  20. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

Can we have a bare transcript of that from your students.

I like a good chuckle.

:D