Tom Cruise Loves Kuk Sool!

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by AirNick, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Yuhp Cha Ki

Yuhp Cha Ki Valued Member

I'm sure even the WKSA chiefs will have a chuckle at this!

I remember Kuk Sa Nim making a joke when KJN Hart had problems with his camera by asking him if it was second hand!

I wouldn't worry.

2. shimajiro

shimajiro Valued Member

It seems that the WKSA would LOVE to have that kind of free publicity/endorsement even in the form of a spoof. They would be embarrassing themselves if they tried to restrain it.

I'm not sure whats goofier, the ksw reference, or cruise himself. I mean it's scientology!!! a result of a cheap bet by Hubbard. the jokes and innuendo from this connection are endless.

Thanks Nick

3. fightinchance

fightinchance New Member

Great Video! How funny of a KS instructor would he make? great job

4. davefly76

davefly76 Valued Member

LOL yeah I remember that too. He also joked, asking him if it was made in Japan! :D

5. TheMightyMcClaw

TheMightyMcClaw Dashing Space Pirate

Just so you guys know, Tom Cruise doing Kuk Sool is NOT an asset to KSW.

6. nready

nready Verifying DMI pool....

I agree I by no means am a Tom Cruise fan at all. As a fact if it is a Tom Cruise movie I usually chose not to watch it. Mainly because of his acting.

His beliefs a side I don't think much of his acting though. Seems like allot of people like it but not me.

7. Willow

Willow Valued Member

You do realize this is just a joke right?

8. fightinchance

fightinchance New Member

what??? it's a joke??? I was sooo looking forward to taking the art of mind control from him at next seminar. sniff. :cry:

; )

9. Willow

Willow Valued Member

10. fightinchance

fightinchance New Member

20 parts to that seminar! well, i guess we'd get the condensed version, hopefully on the part dealing with how to use our mind to kick butt....wait..this may stem to another thread somewhere in the forum...on...never mind. :rolleyes:

:D

11. Miss Xxx

Miss Xxx New Member

WOW! Love the video Airnick!

Isn't there a ksw school opening in Hollywood soon? I'm sure it's on the main site. Who knows maybe Tom Cruise might join ksw! If so it would be awesome bossing him around lol

12. Venom

Venom New Member

Somehow, I saw this coming.

Tom Cruise is psychotic, and lives in some fantastical world that only the rest of his scientology buddies live in.

It's ashame they took Travolta over to the dark side :yeleyes: