Todays Senior Brown Belt Testing.. Results!

Discussion in 'Tae Kwon Do' started by TigerAnsTKDLove, Aug 22, 2004.

1. TigerAnsTKDLove

TigerAnsTKDLove Ex-TKD'er 2005.

today was my senior brown belt testing and wow what a great experience again it was everything went great and as planned! my three self-defense combinations and three sparring combinations went perfect. my form taegeuk 5 was GRREAT! and my mental education went great lol and the best was my board breaking technique which i worried about forever but it was the best and i got tons of OHHHHHHHS and AHHHHHHHS from the audience. i had to do a jumping front snap kick using the top of the foot and boy.. did that board smoke and part of the board flew off and almost hit my master sitting at the testing table lol that was great. after i broke it my foot hurt real bad and still does it got a very bad warm sensation now its ok but like sore. monday... i get my senior brown belt and i know its very hard my little brother matt just completed senior brown and hes thankful its over the only thing i fear is the board breaking technique which is a spin kick.. kinda freaks me out BADLY!. my dad passed his purple-blue belt HKD test and he had to break a board with his knuckles a guy named peter his knuckles were gushing blood my dad has a cut but his didn't bleed cuz he was toughning up his knuckles a few weeks b4 the test. but everything went great!

2. SenseLess

SenseLess Young and Eager to Learn

CONGRATS!!!!

parrrrrty!

3. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

Congratulations!!! :)

4. neryo_tkd

neryo_tkd Valued Member

well done :) congrats :)

5. Bigfoot

Bigfoot Smile, laugh, be happy!

Good job.

I'm just a little curious about your rank system. I was under the impression that you started training about a year ago (am I wrong?) and Brown belt seams like a high level for someone who has only been training for a year.

What is the Kyu equivalent of your belt color?

6. pinkpsycho

pinkpsycho Valued Member

congragumalations!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :D

7. stratiotes

stratiotes Valued Member

Good job. I always fear testing, but once it gets going, it is so much fun. The only thing that bothers me is the forms. I always wait until the last minute to practice them. The board breaking, and sparring is always alot of fun. Last testing, red and brown belts had to demonstrate some stick fighting drills. I think they were, heaven six, heaven earth six, earth six, odd six, and something else. Also had to do a few groundfighting techniques as well. It was all fun though.

Again, congrats!

Last edited: Aug 24, 2004
  8. Lefty

Lefty Yummy!

High five! Congratulations!