Today I'm 21, AKA old enough to legally drink!!

Discussion in 'Celebrations!' started by flutterfists, May 8, 2009.

1. flutterfists

flutterfists Valued Member

Buuuut, I've never cared for alcohol, so I'll just be playing with my new puppy and eating cake all day. And that's okay with me! :love:

Did any of you guys do anything crazy on your 21sts?

2. Kosterz

Kosterz Close Quarters Combatant

I went to the bar with some friends on my 19th, but thats because I live in Canada. We lived in a small town so we barhopped from the uptown bar to the outskirts of town bar, lol. Yay for Prairie Fire shot!

3. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

I hired a bar for my 21st and drank, smoked weed and generally partied with loads of my mates, I was determined as I had spent my 18th on remand in a young offenders institution, (for a crime I was later cleared of - the police had the evidence and a confession from the real perpetrator 2 days before my birthday and still did not action my release till 3 days later for procedural reasons).

4. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Happy Birthday Diane. Hope you have a good one seeing Star Trek and reading comic books. :cool:

For my 21st I revised then worked in the take away... :hat: <<< mmm ethnic.

5. GSHAMBROOKE

GSHAMBROOKE Thats Tarm Sarm

This going to sound realy weird to most if not all of you but i never had birthdays.
    Happy birthday anyway.

6. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Happy birthday FF :)

Unlike most students I only had a few pints in a canny little club in Huddersfield. I'm not much of a drinker so it was just a chill-out session.

7. miriamgoldman

miriamgoldman Valued Member

21st wasn't a big deal for me - I'm in Canada. But I had some friends over, and we went out for dinner.

18th (when I was in Alberta) and 19th (when I was in Ontario) were low-key...didn't really drink anything till I was 22.

8. Wizwar31

Wizwar31 Valued Member

congrats FF!

i have only taken one hard shot since my 21st and a ton of beer.... drinking hard alcohol kinda lost its appeal after i became 21

love beer tho!

9. flutterfists

flutterfists Valued Member

Thanks everyone!

My dad offered to get me a drink. I'll probably go for it; I don't think I trust my friends to keep me on my feet, haha.

10. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

I was married with a baby on the way. Can't really remember it, not due to drink, nothing to remember:(

11. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

Well happy Birthday Flutter! Toss one back for me!

12. Moi

You mean drink?.......:confused:

13. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

If that's what you'd like to believe then......... uh........... SURE!:cool:

14. Moi

.........................as well:)