To the ladies of MAP!

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by karate princess, Feb 24, 2007.

?

Do you wear make-up to class?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    22.6%
  2. No

18 vote(s)
    58.1%
  3. Sometimes

6 vote(s)
    19.4%
  1. JayKayD

JayKayD Meet my friend PAIN!

I can't believe people complain about getting makeup on their gi. By the end of a class my gi is usually covered in a multitude of peoples blood, sweat and, on occasion, pubic hair. Makeup is the least of your troubles.

2. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

I was chilling with these lesbians on mardi gras, and they were kissing me like every 5 seconds. The next day, when I managed to move my ass out of bed, I noticed that my FAVE shirt had lipstick ALL over it. Never had a problem trying to get lipstick out of a gi, but out of a shirt is IMPOSSIBLE!

Lucky I can forgive them, because lesbians are like the most interesting people EVER. :p

3. KempoFist

KempoFist Attention Whore

This is the second time someone has referenced experiencing pubic hair on the mat. I don't know what the hell you guys are doing, but heaven help you if you ever come to my gym.

4. onyomi

onyomi 差不多先生

EWWWWW.... Do the people in your class wear crotchless gis or what?

5. karate princess

karate princess Savvy??

ROFLMAO!

:D :D :D :D

6. SonOfGrimmy

SonOfGrimmy Valued Member

Least and most easily avoided :)

7. JayKayD

Well, its probably just body hair off people that look like grizzley bears, but it certainly looks the same.

I'm sure people who do grappling that read this know what i'm talking about, but are probably too shy to admit it.

8. Cait

Cait da Bionic is BACK!

28, actually.. and unfortunately, yes, i do!!

seriously, does the term "jail bait" not mean anything to you guys??? freaking dirty minded high schoolers!! :bang: :bang: the only lessons i'm handing out are how to get beaten on!

unless you want math or science help, anyway :D

9. Shrukin89

Shrukin89 Valued Member

So very true. lol I remember I was once used as a prime subject for demonstrations during class in TKD. It was alright but was not the best when I was already sore when he used me the last time.

Anyway I wish I could get over my dirty mind that I have too. Like especially in the chat room, but I do almost talk about the same bloody thing the next day. (I forget about my promises that I make to myself :bang: :cry: )

Anyway I would like help on Physics, Chemistry (er sorta), Biology (a definate). Math I'm alright at. Social was a toughy, English I tend to have a problem with.

Do you perhaps teach Pys Ed too? :) (Note: I'm not thinking anything dirty or wanting to do anything dirty.) I only would like to get a sweat going from workouts. :D

10. bcullen

bcullen They are all perfect.

It's the Clarence Thomas school of Martial Arts. Uh, don't leave your water unattended if you know what I mean. ;)

11. Cait

Cait da Bionic is BACK!

i teach special ed math (alg 1 & geom), biology, earth science, and environmental science. this year anyway. have also taught senior english, and us history. no on the phys ed.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2007
  12. Shrukin89

Shrukin89 Valued Member

On Social I had some difficulty on history relating to the U.S, Russia, and Germany.

Geometry, Trignometry, Algebra I'm good at, (except for the advanced Algebra questions.)

Earth Science and Environmental Science I should be alright though it wasn't available at my school. :(

Phys Ed there would have been a lot of injuries with you being as their teacher if you know what I mean. lol

13. Cait

Cait da Bionic is BACK!

look kid, i'm nearly ten years your senior. give it up. you're jail bait, and i'm not interested.

you really need homework help, ask away. but keep it at that.

14. Stevebjj

Stevebjj Grappling Dummy

Well, that certainly ended up being a little creepy. Nicely done, Cait.

15. Cait

Cait da Bionic is BACK!

thanks peis

16. Shrukin89

Shrukin89 Valued Member

I was only kidding around, sorry about it, I go too far off topic. I graduated already I did need help back then but not now.

I'm not the kind of guy that you're categorizing as being jail bait.

I'm a lot nicer in real life. I just try to be funny some of the time. I don't think logically of what I really say sometimes or that I'm not careful enough of how I say things, I take things too literally with jokes and what not. Nor how to tell a good joke, that it appears not to be a joke, that I'm not aware that can hurt someone's feelings or for them to take it personally. Nor really understand what others are saying verbally, and I end up doing the wrong things said out in instructions or directions. And etc.

I blame most of my attitudes that I have on CAPD. I applogize. If I can make the appology last *sigh* Though you don't have to forgive me. But don't push things further because I tend to be aggressive in conversations and cocky. Though my knowledge in converstations can be very flawed, and blown out of proportion. So I assume lots of things as being in a lot of posts that I've made on these forums.

If you have other people in your math special ed class or any other class that have mild CAPD, they would know what I'm talking about, it would be good to ask them in detail of the kinds of actions or responses to recognize those kinds of disabilities in school.

I'm not really a person who deals with other people that have those disablities.

I just hyper focus on my own learning disability, reading up on about it lots, and know how to cope with it better. It can't be cured but it can be dealt with. Only in another way.

That's all what I have to say. I know it's a bit off topic, but I don't want you guys to get frustrated.

17. KempoFist

KempoFist Attention Whore

Hey Cait...your only 6 years my senior....just sayin.... :D

18. Victoria

Victoria Pretzel In Training

Where did the conversation about make-up go? :confused:

19. JayKayD

I can steer the conversation back towards rogue pubic hairs on your gi if thats less creepy.

On a side note Shruiken, i lived in Edmonton in Alberta for a year. Nice place.

20. Lily

Lily Valued Member

Back to makeup - I've got liquid eyeliner on today so we'll see who gets stained in class tonight :D (accidently of course).

JKD - gross!!!!