To learn to fight, you must train against someone who is fighting back.

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Koyoku, Oct 31, 2006.

1. Asia

Asia Valued Member

Hi George.

I read those before that why I said the terms are used interchangeably now. From reading older texts when JMA was being presented to westerners the difference was made over and over again, especially when speaking of Jiu Jitsu/Jujutsu and Jiudo/Judo.

As for Bushido. I have often chided my fellow westerners for believing in it wholesale because from what I read many samurai were bastards as well and not the romanticized image most westerners have.

2. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

So are you saying that CCS was an honest mistake and mine was?

3. George Kohler

George Kohler Valued Member

Hi LeTerian,

How is Georgia these days? I will probably be going to Savannah again next year around May. I'll be going to the Ranger Ball again and visiting the In-laws. Maybe we can meet on River street for some beers? I will try to get Matt Larsen to visit at that time too. If he can't make it, then I can tell you stories about him :)

Last edited: Nov 25, 2006
  4. Asia

Asia Valued Member

If you go give me a shout, I will be there with bells on. Matt just reffed me battling a large behemoth for the 2006 All Army tournament so I would LOVE to here stories about him. :D

Last edited: Nov 25, 2006
  5. Hissatsu

Hissatsu End of the Road: Moved On

not at all :)

I just wanted to say I have heard the terms used the way Asia was using them in the Bujinkan as well.

That's all.

-DW

6. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

No problem, babelfish my end..

:)