To Hell with my School

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by StorDuff, Aug 3, 2004.

1. StorDuff

StorDuff adamantium

I went in for registration this morning....biiiig mistake. It starts in two weeks and already I am ****ed off.

So I arrived right when it opens, 8.30, and I was with my mum. I didn't know where to go as the past 3 years registration I was out of town and never went, so we went into the side entrance. It was 8.28 and they kicked me out for being early, yet they let my mum stay in. So I went out the other door and saw a huge line, and thought 'Oi this ain't good'. They were taking numbers to enter, but after loitering for a few minutes I tried to jump the queue and go in early, I got told to leave or take a number. So I left and went to ask to talk to the counselour. The woman at the desk said I needed my schedule (she actually sent me down there earlier), so I said 'Erm, yeah, I know it.' So my crafty wordplay got me in to see the counselour, my main reason for going, so that I may change French to Latin. She told me that the sign language students, due to lack of a teacher, were being spilled into Latin, and along with all the new students, there would not be room for anyone aside from freshman and sophomore students who have never taken a language to be put in Latin. She said I had absolutely no chance of taking it, and would have to remain in French. I want to learn French pronounciation but not the language, and since this is the first year my school is offering Latin I kind of had my heart set on it.

Merde! [​IMG]

2. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Registering for classes in college was one of the most awful experiences I went through. Of course the year after I graduated they went to online scheduling. Puke......

3. jokerlaughsatu

jokerlaughsatu New Member

not to rub it in, but when i saw this post i realized i had to register for some classes too. of course i could do it online and it only took 2 mins!.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sorry about that.

4. StorDuff

StorDuff adamantium

The way my school career has gone I will be forcing myself to go through more of it by attending a college. I'm a senior this year, and haven't been looking at any, hopefully things will just work themselves out. [​IMG]

5. KenpoDavid

KenpoDavid Working Title

if this is typical of how you approach this kind of situation, then you have a long and frustrating life ahead of you... learn to take a number, or learn to love pumping gas...

:rolleyes:

6. StorDuff

StorDuff adamantium

wtf are you on about. The schedule I would have picked up would have been completely useless because I had needed to change 1 class and move my 7th period to 1st, so there was no point in waiting through all of that just to have to go to the counselor to have it changed anyway. [​IMG]

7. Scarlet Mist

Scarlet Mist Banned Banned

I register on line. The things is you have to click faster than everyone else to get into the good, small classes. So there's a big countdown and everyone gets all tense and all you hear in the room is silence. And then -- click click click ... it's crazy up in there ... but it's all over in a few seconds

8. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Banned Banned

My dad bitched at me today when I went to register for classes. I have to see a counselor before I can sign up, because I have f-ing clue what to sign up for, I'm transfering to a university in a year, and I'm going to ROTC.

Lucky thing is, I'm going into Physics, so I doubt there will be lots of people in those classes. :p

PL

9. cybermonk

cybermonk New Member

Online registering from my cozy, warm, comfortable office chair... :Angel: