tkd and psycology

Discussion in 'Tae Kwon Do' started by magdakar, Nov 4, 2015.

1. magdakar

magdakar New Member

Hi to everyone. I need ur help. i need informations or sources about tkd and psycology (athlete, instructor, after wounding, sparring psycology, psycology in athletes with disabilities, people with stress etc.)

thanks in advance

2. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

3. Prizewriter

Prizewriter Moved on

Is this for academic reasons?

4. Prizewriter

Prizewriter Moved on

Above what Holyhead recommended, also consult:

Journal of Korean Association of Physical Education and Sport for Girls and Women (2015)

&

Korean Journal of Sports Science (2015)

Both have a huge amount of research on all areas of TKD participants. Specific examples include:

Effects of Taekwondo Participation on Factors Relative to the Brain Nerve Growth in Elementary School Girls Journal of Korean Association of Physical Education and Sport for Girls and Women. 2015-06 29:129-142

The Effects of Taekwondo Performance Group Members` Psychological Ownership on Role Performance and Performance Achievement Korean Journal of Sports Science. 2015-06 24:643-659

And also

A Study on the Educational Value of Taekwondo Spirit : Focused on `Perseverance` and `a Sense of Shame` Institute of Living Improvement and Practical Science, Keimyung University

5. kmorrisonnyc

kmorrisonnyc Valued Member

6. magdakar

magdakar New Member

Yes it's for academic reasons and excacly an exam for black belt. I need informations how tkd improve the psychology of athletes , the stress , to don't feel fear for sparring... If someone has an accident , he must not stop tkd.. So I hope to help you to understand me .. I want generally the psychology in tkd..

Thanks a lot...!!!!

7. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

You may also want to look at "The Fighter's Mind: Inside the Mental Game" by Sam Sheridan

8. SWC Sifu Ben

SWC Sifu Ben I am the law

+1 for this book. Gotta dig it out from the shelf for a reread again.

9. magdakar

magdakar New Member

Hi .. so i live in Greece and we have capital controls, we cant buy from other countries. So i will prefer informations from web. :/

10. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

Hi magdakar,

Have you performed any other internet searches?

Indeed, Greece's Capital Controls are disheartening

11. magdakar

magdakar New Member

thanks all for your reply. I need for this time information for psycology and tkd.. All ur sources its too helpful.. thanks a lot.