Tidying Up Support Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Moony, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

:D :D :D :D

Last edited: Mar 4, 2007
  2. Moony

Moony Angry Womble

Why am i a minger?

3. Moi

For having such a dirty/untidy room. Girls are supposed to be tidy????

My mistake :rolleyes:

4. Moony

Moony Angry Womble

I'm disorganised and modestly non-girlie, the whole martial arts thing and being a geologist kinda gives it away. Plus my brain doesn't always get the importance of being organised as in it doesn't do it well.

5. Moi

You're just like my wife. She does Muay Thai and no housework. To tough to argue with though.

6. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Pfft! Try having a whole HOUSE to clean and tidy and have a full time job and train many nights a week too. :rolleyes:

7. Moi

Add a few kids and it gets 1000 times worse

8. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Ahh see I am taking the sensible course and not having any as my time management sucks as it is! :p

9. wrydolphin

wrydolphin Pirates... yaarrrr Supporter

Just chuck anything you haven't used in six months. :D

10. LJoll

LJoll Valued Member

I have come to accept that I'd just rather have a messy room. Tidiness is something you have to sacrifice when you're given the gift of laziness.

11. Dr NinjaBellydance

Dr NinjaBellydance What is your pleasure sir

I totally sympathise! I've been working on my 'spring cleaning' for the best part of a year now! :eek:
    Most of it's done but everything I dont know what do to with or cant be arsed sorting out has got shoved in the spare room! It's so bad now, I just cant face it! :(

12. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

You can't fight entropy and win.

13. wrydolphin

wrydolphin Pirates... yaarrrr Supporter

That's what I have been doing of late. I am hoping to get in there today and sort through it before it gets too bad. :D

14. Moony

Moony Angry Womble

Bah.......i'm now doing something that makes room tidying seem the thing to do. Lesson planning sucks....the forms i've got to do it on are poo and it makes my brain hurty. :(