THQ Fight Night or EA Sprts MMA ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Aloysius, May 14, 2010.

1. Aloysius

Aloysius Valued Member

I'm gonna get the EA sports one on LoveFilm and try it out.
    But I think I'll end up sticking to THQ Fight Night.

Any thoughts ? What are the main differences ?

What will you guys / gals be choosing ?

2. vandamme2011

vandamme2011 Valued Member

EA sports MMA is 100 times better then UFC games, but the stand up game needs some major work, the ground game and other are complete.

3. Ashx

Ashx New Member

I personally like the Fight Night games the best, can't seem to get the hang of MMA games :(.... Though I would love to be able to play the MMA games properly, just don't have time to learn them.

4. Herbo

Herbo Valued Member

EA MMA is a fun game. Sure there could have been many improvements and tweaks for sure but overall it's a lot more fun than UFC imho.

This is mainly due to the knockdowns in EA MMA very rarely finishing the fight by themselves, where as in UFC you jab someone and they die. Also the submission system in EA MMA is better than UFC's blister inducing stick spin.

5. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

2010 went too far towards a standard beat 'em up I think with all the jump kicks but I do think '09 was way better than EA MMA. The ground game was **** poor.

I'm confused though since the only Fight Night I know is EA can't find anything about a THQ one

6. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

7. InHumanForm

InHumanForm Valued Member

i have fight night champion and love it and ordered ea mma for R180 and cant wait

8. Barnaby

Barnaby New Member

THQ DOESN'T MAKE FIGHT NIGHT!:mad: