Thoughts on London

Discussion in 'Silat' started by Kiai Carita, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiai Carita

Kiai Carita Banned Banned

Just as I am thinking how to bring silat more into the minds of Londoners the bombs go off and the skies of London weep. My prayers are for all victims. Murder and violence never solve any problems. I sincerely pray that all affected are given strength and the people who did this are brought to justice swiftly. I pray that the pesilat in London and their families are safe. Londoners are showing great clarity of thought and actions and I am proud to be one of them in this moment of crisis.

Ahimsa,
    Salam hormat.
    Kiai Carita.

2. MissBehavin

MissBehavin New Member

We must catch the terrorist!!!We must!!!We must!!!And soon!!

3. baubin2

baubin2 New Member

I am with Kiai. I'm glad that there is an open thread on this here somewhere. I hope that all of our London MAPers are safe and that (hope against hope) no one has been seriously affected by the bombing. As for the rest of the people in London, may the wounded heal, may the dead find peace, may the perpetrators be brought to justice, and may the city recover quickly from this terrible crime.

4. MissBehavin

MissBehavin New Member

Would you say it is the worst attack since 911?

5. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

We have such a great group of people here on MAP from England, I hope everyones safe and everyone they care about is safe. You know we moan and groan here about some pretty petty stuff sometimes, but when the real important stuff comes up, its nice to know we all can stick together.

What do we have here, like 12,000 martial artists? I say we find out who did it and knock the crap out of them!!

6. Lefty

Lefty Yummy!

My deepest sympathies and warmest thoughts go out to our friends in London. I think most Americans can relate to how you feel. Use the togetherness and unity you feel now for good. Comfort one another.
    Be well.

7. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

Sorry Guys, this isnt Silat related.

MAP will have an open thread on it shortly. But not this one, and not in here.

8. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.