Thought of the Day

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Ero-Sennin, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

I can't wait until I'm living in an area where you don't have to treat rush our traffic like it's a natural disaster and "stay indoors" until it passes, only leaving in the event of an actual emergency.

2. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

It's official. We have the worst traffic in the country. Go Team DC Metro!

*grumble*

3. Ero-Sennin

Pffft, I wouldn't even drive anywhere if I lived on the VA side of the beltway. I would rather drive through DC!

4. Ero-Sennin

For the gamers!

Attached Files:

5. Ero-Sennin

I think I'm going to get myself a pair of American Flag pants as a reward for when I meet my fitness goals. While I won't look bodybuilder big (which makes a clown suit appropriate for gym wear, just because) but I will definitely be in shape enough looking to start wearing ridiculous stuff. Opinions? They also have Union Jack pants too, I may splurge and buy them as well, I mean . . . why not?!

Attached Files:

6. John R. Gambit

John R. Gambit The 'Rona Wrangler

I support this entirely. Please grow a stach and say outlandish things to people while candidly filming their reaction too.

7. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

Nobody wants a kick in the face with these bad boys!

8. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

My thought of the day:
    Slow progress is better than no progress

9. Princess Haru

Princess Haru Valued Member

on the subject of gymwear i've bought some more eyecatching things online recently, to scare the guys if/when i start lifting more than them lol, it has to be pink!

10. komuso

komuso Valued Member

Somewhat crushed that I have so clearly missed this chance for more MAP silliness for the past few months!

Stupid triplets.....

Anyway, my thought - the most beautiful sound in the world to anyone commited to the joy of mischief is someone uttering the word 'really?' with that delightful upwards inflection. At that moment a glorious, almost infinite, range of possibilities emerge.

paul

11. ShadowHawk

ShadowHawk Valued Member

I need food for thought.

12. Ero-Sennin

Read a book!

I hate waking up in the morning after a workout that makes you sore. You force your eyes open and it feels like the entire day you'll be half limping, dragging one foot in front of the other. Then you start moving around a bit and you feel better. Why your body feels it's necessary to completely demotivate you for life in the first 10 minutes of the day is beyond me.

13. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

buy crotchless union jack pants and wear them as a shirt!

14. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

15. Ero-Sennin

Getting punched in the eye sucks. I don't know when it happened in the last three days, but every time I look up and to the right my right eye feels like somebody is poking it :p

16. komuso

komuso Valued Member

Orientation day at the university I work at never fails to make me feel old.

Today is orientation day......

paul

17. AndrewTheAndroid

AndrewTheAndroid A hero for fun.

‎"Sometimes in life you hit speed bumps and things get bad, but sometimes you hit them so hard that you soar through the air surpassing your greatest expectations.” - Pierce Hawthorne

18. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

of hawthorne wipes?

19. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

I hear ya there. We've got one coming up this Saturday.

20. Ero-Sennin

When you half-**** write a rough draft essay for your English class, writing a sentence or two at a time while you're engaged in MAP Chat, then turning it in and getting it back with hardly any corrections and good peer reviews. I didn't even read over what I wrote. Part of me wants to think "well, maybe you're just a good writer" but the realist part of me is saying, "wow, standards are low at this university."