¬.¬ this vs that

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by FortuneFaded, Jun 13, 2004.

1. FortuneFaded

FortuneFaded Feel my Squirrely wrath!

Was wondering why none of the admins create a section on MAP dedicated to topics that revolve around- this vs that, you know, you don't need an example do you?

:rolleyes:
    *sighs* you do?

who'd win in a fight:

Mr T or a pink elephant that knows karate?

---anyway, perhaps this question (the first not the karate elephant one) has bin asked. I'm making this post coz' everyone on MAP, and i'd say first and formost white wizard hates these posts, so why not make a section for them, given that these posts will never end?

cheers

2. FortuneFaded

FortuneFaded Feel my Squirrely wrath!

this is the wwrong place, shuldn't it be in the suggestions area?

3. JohnnyX

JohnnyX Map Addict

Last edited: Jun 13, 2004
  4. Nerevar

Nerevar A son of a mother

I pity the "pink elephant that knows karate" that goes agaist Mr. T.

5. Grifter

Grifter Edited by White Wizard

Its in the jokes section me thinks

6. booksie_girl

booksie_girl Lucy the Terrible

The reason we don't have a section for it is that a section for it would be encouragement for peopel to post on stipid topics like who would win in a fight, Bruce Lee or Jackie Chan, and we DO NOT WANT these topics being discussed again. It is much easier to stamp on these topics when they come up than to try and keep a thread on a topic like that under control.

7. Topher

Topher allo!

Why would you need a whole section for something that can be done in one thread?

8. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Lee and Chan....lol... yes those topics have been kicked to death around here. Its usually a new student who asks. Thats not a bad thing, but think (or do a search) before posting a thread like that. It will get closed down really fast.