This is what steriod abuse does kiddies

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Pyro, Oct 27, 2005.

1. pulp fiction

pulp fiction TKD fighter

Yeah, it is like male beauty contests. I wonder if these guys that compete in these contests consider themselves attractive.

2. ninjamonkey

ninjamonkey New Member

I wouldn't say they compete in 'beauty' contests. It doesn't necessarily come down to solely how aesthetic their bodies are. However, that surely is looked at in some cases. It comes down to having a symmetrical body with muscular balance upstairs and downstairs.

But I wouldn't say that anyone, in their own sanity, could possibly view these gargantuas as attractive, yet, to each are their own.

3. TheCount

TheCount Happiness is a mindset

Look at the size of his wrists LOL

4. wrydolphin

wrydolphin Pirates... yaarrrr Supporter

Yep, sounds like a beauty contest to me. The only thing missing is a flaming batan and a speach about world peace. :D

We're talking about a "sport" that deals only with saying "this is good" and "this is bad". Say what you want, but its in the same class with beauty contests, dog and cat breed shows and ice dancing. Its not like they are up there doing their lifting or competing in how strong they are.

5. thepunisher

thepunisher Banned Banned

Okay, that CAN'T be real or is it ?

Christian

6. thepunisher

thepunisher Banned Banned

They probably do but the more important question here is: Do women find them attractive looking like that ? I know women like a muscular guy but also to that extreme ? Lets have some female MAP members answering this.

Christian

7. BoxBabaX

BoxBabaX H+F Baba ^^

Although it is rather obvious, we have already had one contribute her opinion on this thread, and she did not find them attractive at all. Cant remmember who it was exacty, scroll back a few pages.

8. wrydolphin

I vote in for a definate "no". I consider it a general bad idea to date men whose pecs are larger then my breasts. :D

9. Maverick

Maverick New Member

Who cares?

This is beyond stupid. I find it quite funny how every steroid-bashing thread inevitably ends up with someone posting a picture of some huge bodybuilder (because the smallest dose of test puts 200lbs on you), and someone else making a dumb comment on how attractive a woman would find him.

Jay Cutler has a hot wife, a huge mansion and several expensive cars but of course I'm sure he wakes up every morning thinking '"God, I'm so ugly. Damn steroids.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2005
  10. TheCount

I dont thing that pic is real, huge colour difference between the hands, wrists and the forearms. Also there are some repeated patterns. If he was really that big he would win Mr O easily loL! If it is real the amount of synthol he has in his forearms must be utter agony!

11. Maverick

Maverick New Member

No, it's not real. :bang:

12. TheCount

Someones retouched Greg Valentinos arms a little and grafted them on. You can see the same cavity where he had an absess removed on the right arm (the bicep is flat)

13. TheCount

An im pretty sure those are colemans abs there

14. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

What bodybuilders should look like IMO:

[​IMG]

Amazing physique. Google Mike Dayton for some more great ones.

15. ninjamonkey

ninjamonkey New Member

It seems you always get very offended when someone bashes steroids. I definitely see your point of view though, we all over exaggerate how bad steroids are. Little old biddies take steroids to get along in life, and they're not packing massive guns, or distended bellies.

I don't believe my comment was dumb, it was in reply to a post that I believe was not yours. Now, if you'll pleasantly remove yourself from interrupting others with your own self righteous opinionated comments, thankyou.

16. TheCount

I think me and Adam are on the same wavelength right here

17. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

As good as it gets?

[​IMG]

Athletic and functional. I would probably go for a little more legs, but hey, it was the old days :)

18. wrydolphin

I don't think that is a good comparison, mainly because the prescription is controlled by a doctor and not, generally, self administered. Yes, you can abuse those steriods as well, but in general, those with prescriptions have fewer unwanted side effects. Also, in some cases, it does cause distended bellies. When I looked up how steriods (or if, as it was at the time) cause distention, I found it in a geriatric nursing manual, which I can no longer find through the vagrancies of Google.

19. TheCount

I think Don Scott is quite impressive if a little small. There are quite a few others who look nifty too. I have o agree though, that guy is in good healthy shape and he won't only be ripped for 1 hour on stage.

20. Pyro

Pyro New Member

Yep that's the way it used to be, and the way it should still be. And you don't need 'roids to get that large either, I am almost that size, albeit a lot less defined and more of a powerlifters shape.