This is what steriod abuse does kiddies

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Pyro, Oct 27, 2005.

1. UGFighter

UGFighter Valued Member

If you had done some research on the topic, you would know that while taking steroids your testes stop producing testosterone hence your balls may shrink up to 1/3 of their normal size. However, they normally resume their normal size once you finish your course.

For every drug, tegretrol, roac****ane, anti-biotics, birth control pills... there is a whole list of possible side effects out there - some people get them, some don't... some side effects can be managed.

edit: just because I don't dismiss steroids as dangerous to your health when managed and cycled properly doesn't mean I endorse them - that's en ethical/moral debate I remain undecided on.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2005
  2. sean

sean THOR!

That is filth, he must have an obsessive need to grow his muscles to continue taking Steroids even when you look as sickening as that.

3. inteq9

inteq9 165lb of TROUBLE!

That guy looks terrible. His physique is awful. He looks like a dumb....butt.

4. redsandpalm

redsandpalm shut your beautiful face

ron coleman

5. Pyro

Pyro New Member

I've done enough research to know that I certainly won't ever touch them. I have still got plenty big enough from hard work and dedication.

6. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

You guys think that is bad? Have a look at good old Ronnie here:

[​IMG]

7. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

Yup, that's pretty gross. So what causes it to distend like that - are the internal organs supersized or something?

8. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

His abomen sticks out farther than his chest. How silly.

Wasn't he a highway patrol officer in Arizona state?

9. fixationdarknes

fixationdarknes Valued Member

This is true. That's what I was saying that if managed properly steroids won't really cause many of those bad side effects like teste shrinkage. But I wouldn't touch them either because I really have no need for them.

10. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

He looks like a bloated pig......

11. Maverick

Maverick New Member

Steroids don't give you a distended abdomen. I think eating 8000 calories a day for 10 years might do that. It's pretty obvious that people like Coleman not only take generous amounts of AAS but a cocktail of other drugs and eat insane amounts of food as well.

Now let's look at the millions of athletes who use steroids and don't look like Greg Kovacs. No wait, we don't want an impartial view do we!

Next week, the video of the guy breaking his leg - this is what Muay Thai does to you!

12. wrydolphin

wrydolphin Pirates... yaarrrr Supporter

Actually, steriods do cause abdomenal distention. I looked it up because I was curious myself and apparently steriod use can cause fat deposition in the abdominal area and a weakening of the abdominal wall muscles, both of which cause a bloated look to the belly.
    I do not know the exact mechanism, especially for body builders, but it might be that the greater omentum starts to deposit more fat. The weakened adomenal muscles allow the internal organs to "bulge" outwards, in much the same was as a hernia would.

13. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

whew.
    I was gettin' worried there for a minute.
    I was thinkin' wait a minute.. something is seriously wrong here... SERIOUSLY WRONG!!! :eek:

Maverick hasn't shown up to defend steroids!!!:eek:... but you came through in the end and proved me wrong! :D
    Reliable like a fine timepiece.

14. Radok

Radok Love myself better than U

Actually, roids don't give you the huge belly, it GH that does it. It makes you guts grow along with you muscle.

15. TheCount

TheCount Happiness is a mindset

Kovacs biceps were nearing 26 inches but he tried to slim down for competition and lost a lot. He can't control his belly size and basically can't compete any longer hehe

16. harhar

harhar I hate semaphores

LOL. Eating a lot cant give you a big abdomen. Maybe a big gut but not a distended muscle like that. But its not steroids either. Its the GH. You know, the stuff they give to cows to make em grow bigger, faster.

17. Jesh

Jesh Dutch Side Of The Force

But maybe that is what steriod abuse does to you... :D

18. ZenPixelTKD

ZenPixelTKD not just a natural blonde

Doesn't matter what did it, he just looks overinflated and wrong!
    Trust me, it is not attractive at all!

19. Maverick

Maverick New Member

I doubt it, Ronnie has a distended gut even at 3% bf, it couldn't be fat, it'd have to be his guts. I don't know any steroid user who has a gut like him, or GH user. If it is due to that then it must be caused only by huge, extended doses.

Oh and Slip, it's always a pleasure.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2005
  20. TheCount

TheCount Happiness is a mindset

When you use high doses of growth hormone what happens is it starts to effect other areas of the body, mainly the intestines. It causes the intestines and so on to grow bigger hence GH gut. Also coleman was a power lifter so all the core muscles and so on you barely know exist were highly developed in him before he started body building. This meant that when he got heavy on the GH all these muscles and so on bulged out and caused his baby :\

If you look at the difference these days GH gut is much much more common. Yates, Coleman, Cutler...Gunter and all that lark have it. Why didn't Arnie get it... well if you look at the difference Yates was about 4 inches shorter than him but weighed 4 stones more than Arnie at his peak. Coleman and Cutler are even heavier. Training methods then were better too. Look at Vince Gironda heheh, all natural.