This is probably asked alot...

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by pinksparkle, Oct 13, 2003.

1. pinksparkle

pinksparkle New Member

Just wondering if anyone can help. i was practicing bujinkan ninjutsu in Manchester at Manchester Uni, but now i've moved home to Northampton (UK) for a year. just wondering if anyone knows of any dojos near by as i'm really missing it and i'm so envious of my mates back in manchester who've returned to training. Thanks in advance. :)

2. Kinjiro Tsukasa

Kinjiro Tsukasa I'm hungry; got troll? Supporter

Welcome to the forum! I'm not too familiar with the UK, but go to www.winjutsu.com, and click on "Yellow Pages"; there will be a list of Bujinkan dojos by area (there are several in the UK). Good luck!

3. Duncan Mitchell

Duncan Mitchell New Member

4. MosquitoMax

MosquitoMax New Member

I am doing a similar search and have found the following - dunno if they are any good...

Kettering: Genbukan Ninpo/Ninjutsu martial arts at Kettering Leisure Village. Juniors 9.30am; adults 11am. Kevin on 01536 482663*.

Northampton: Nintujsu martial arts at Moulton community centre, 2pm-4pm. Northampton 671093*.

Northampton: Ninjutsu at Princess Marina Hospital, 5.30pm (& Weds 8.30pm). Northampton 451422*.

This link might have something (I dont know difference between ninpo and ninjustu pardon my ignorace - I do need to do more investigation)

#http://www.bbc.co.uk/northamptonshire/sport/commonwealth/common_karate.shtml

5. pinksparkle

pinksparkle New Member

richard is that you?

6. MosquitoMax

MosquitoMax New Member

nope, amos.

7. pinksparkle

pinksparkle New Member

sorry had a mate that said he was gonna hav a look for me, and seemed kinda a coincidence that it would come up twice, thanks anyways :) much appricated. :)

8. pinksparkle

pinksparkle New Member

oh and i think theres a thread on here somewhere about ninpo and ninjutsu, far as i can remember they are primarily the same thing just a different name to separate the art from the myth surrounding ninjas (someone will prob say different but thats all i can remember)

9. xplasma

xplasma Banned Banned