Things that make you go :-))

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by 2E0WHN, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brat

Brat Return of the Brat!!!

Now that's just rude... Lol.. :p
    It's pickled cabbage, mashed potatoes, and smoked sausage. I don't see how that combination could POSSIBLY be bad! :D

PS: To the mods: The new smilies are aweful. They're like zombie smillies with the head cocked and the creepy smile, I think they might attack. Lol.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2008
  2. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Can it be with fresh cabbage?

3. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

Nope! Kimchi only baby!

BOOYAH! :eek:

4. narcsarge

Cait and Aiki have touched down safely in Orlando! :happy:

They are currently waiting for the hotel to prep their room!
    (I hope the cholcolates and champagne I ordered will be there :evil:) j/k....

Hopefully, my family and I will getting together w/ them on Friday! If you all read about Mickey Mouse getting waylaid, don't come lookin' for us! :vanish:

5. Brat

:D:D:D Planning a motorcycle party!!! YAY!!!! :D:D:D

6. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

Just back from Mutineers MCC Rat Arsed Rally. good times.

7. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

how are you going to fit all the guests inside the motorcycle?

8. Brat

Not going to try. The party is more of a group ride, with a random party-like thing at lunch :D:Dby the BEACH!! YAY!:D:D

9. narcsarge

There's no beaches in Orlando?

10. 19thlohan

19thlohan Beast and the Broadsword

Motorcycles move.:)

11. narcsarge

Say it ain't so! :eek:

12. Svart

Svart Valued Member

Its now been 8 weeks since I quit smoking and I just ran one and a half kilometers without needing to stop, AND I could still talk properly and was barely breaking a sweat. The week I quit I couldnt run 100 meters without needing a breather. WOOO!

13. Brat

Nope. Not going to orlando. Orlando is annoyingly noisy and busy, which I would normally love, but it makes a nice calm picnic by the beach just a bit difficult. (I know, that sounds backwards, but I want this to be a rather tame little gathering.)

He's right Narcy.. Motorcycles go vroom vroom vroom. (Unless you're Tim Taylor, then they go vroom vroom BOOM!)

14. Svart

Svart Valued Member

Just did a 2.7km run to my mates place in 13 minutes which Im flabbagasted with. Ive never ever been able to run or had any kind of lung endurance. I didnt stop once. Woooo. Im stoked =D

15. narcsarge

GREAT DAY W/ CAIT & AIKI AT DOWNTOWN DISNEY!

The family and I drove up to Orlando and spent a wonderful day shopping, playing at Disney Quest, and enjoying each others company. I took a few pics and will post them once Cait and Aiki give me the ok! So nice to meet people who were previously only screennames! :) :) :)

16. Cait

Cait da Bionic is BACK!

It was too fun hanging with you & the fam, Narc! Thanks again!

:D :D :D to an absolutely FABULOUS week at Disney with Aikiwolfie :D :D :D

17. aikiwolfie

aikiwolfie ... Supporter

It was pretty dam awesome! :D ... :eek: oh nos I'm a be in troubles for not going to bed like I was told by Miss Cait :eek: :p :love: :love: :love:

Was great meeting you and the family Narc! Thanks for playing tour guide :p

18. narcsarge

Aiki and Cait it was my pleasure showing you a bit of my "back yard"! Praise God that Mickey didn't show up when Aiki was drooling over some of the broadswords in one of the shops! I had visions of flying mouse fur and our dear Wolfie, just a drooling! Twas a nice day spent w/ new friends. :hat::hat:

GO TO BED WOLFIE! Ms. Cait will swat you w/ the paper!

19. 19thlohan

19thlohan Beast and the Broadsword

Cait better be wearing mouse ears!

20. Rhea

Rhea Laser tag = NOT MA... Supporter

Laughing at myself for thinking that that meetup plan was a board-related wind up!

Found some great pics from yesterday of me, that I love and am keeping forever. Thanks to the uk-karate user on picasa, if he's on the boards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.