Things that make you go :-))

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by 2E0WHN, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

Fixed that for ya Aiki!

Knowing that the first Tropical Storm of hurricane season is heading in this direction makes me :):):)! Odd I know but maybe now Mrs. Narc will abandon this state for one not so..... SEA LEVEL! :eek:

2. aikiwolfie

aikiwolfie ... Supporter

Actually she uses a shovel. :p Mayabe you should move to Utah! Go live up on top of a mountain. I'm told it's all very pretty.

3. narcsarge

The thought of snow makes me..... :love:

But I was thinking some where say South Carolina or North Carolina. Away from the coast mind you and not on any river or flood plain.

4. Brat

Brat Return of the Brat!!!

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

5. narcsarge

Only if you hate water rides...
    [​IMG]

6. Brat

I've seen it, wasn't brave enough to get on it at age 11. I can follow someone's face all the way down it with binoculars though. Ahhh... the Kodak Moments...

7. aikiwolfie

aikiwolfie ... Supporter

LOL! :p Well make sure you're there to catch the look on Caits' face as she goes over the edge! :evil:

8. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

.........and you're sure that's her face you're staring at there?:rolleyes:

9. aikiwolfie

aikiwolfie ... Supporter

Yes I know what Caits face looks like. She has sent me pictures. ;)

10. 19thlohan

19thlohan Beast and the Broadsword

Ahhh, but how do you know they were pictures of her?:evil:

11. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

Watching the Edinburgh Military Tattoo last night, Seeing the Gurkha drummers and pipers next to the Scots Guards drummers and pipers (all top soldiers, big difference in height to say the least). Singapore police lion dancers and Norwegian royal bodyguard - bloody seats were too small and too cramped together though, as all my family are big it was a squeeze.

12. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Wow, I would love to see that Doug! My grandparents used to go up to see it every year. I'm planning a trip next year to see the pandas at Edinburgh zoo, so may get tickets to that.I have been up there a few times for a visit when the tattoo was on, I love Edinburgh!

It's bacon butties at 10.30am . That makes Lou smile a lot :D

13. aikiwolfie

aikiwolfie ... Supporter

Because if I don't recognize her at the airport she doesn't get to go to Disney. :p

14. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

Let me know if you make it up and Phil and I will come over to meet you - if you are into it.

15. Brat

Oh believe me if I could make it I'd be there with a camera. But honestly the coolest part isn't as they just go over, it's as they come out of that little cave and realize just how long that slide really is.

:D:D:D No school till sep. 1. :D:D:D

16. flaming

flaming Valued Member

I just completed deus ex again, a few things made me :) Getting full speed augementation and rushing up to guards with the dragon sword, throwing LAMs at bosses just before the cutscene starts, saving paul, "I saw a guy in a coat. Maybe just a homeless guy", and
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioiOAdFJKYE"]YouTube[/ame]

17. Cait

Cait da Bionic is BACK!

You lot are hilarious. I go away for the weekend & come back to find 3 pages of talking about me! :eek: But New York was amazing, so I don't care :p Plus I got to see my baby sis! :D

And welcome back, Lily!! :D

18. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnnCSdXnYZE"]Disco Godfather (trailer) - YouTube[/ame]

always a giggle

19. SgtGF

SgtGF Part time lurker

Shark Week, my kids going to bed early, Congress giving the military more funds, and my shidoshi saying it's time for randorii.

20. carlos

carlos MAP Hoo Flung Dung Expert Supporter

Mad Dog 357.

600,000 scoville units of fire.

:))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.