Things that make you go "Grrrrrr......."

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Su lin, Feb 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Ok,so this thread is for things that make you go "Grrrrrrrrrrrrr"....................

Not people on MAP,but anything or anyone outside!

So here goes:

I am nearly *cough*30*cough* and have just had a text from my Mum telling me I am too obsessed with Kung Fu, that I need to slow down.That she can never get in touch with me because I am kung fu,even though when she does she has nothing to tell me and isn't even interested in my kung fu.
    Would she rather me sit on my sorry ass,like my eldest sister and do nothing interesting other than work????????? :eek: :bang:

GRRRRRR!!!!!!

I love my Mum,she is generally lovely,but Grrrrrrr!

2. g-bells

g-bells Don't look up!

yes when people ask you " hay your pretty big do you lift weights"

duh? no i'm big boneded :bang:

secondly when people turn from the inside(fast lane) on a four way street, without using the turning lane :bang: :bang: :bang:

3. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

LMAO....well are you :p :D

4. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Lol G!!
    Just thought, to balance out the karma of grrrrr perhaps there should be a "Things that make you go mmmmmmmmm..." thread to balance it :p

5. g-bells

g-bells Don't look up!

:p
    i said i was big bone :cool: ded

6. Lily

Lily Valued Member

Su Lin - you know your mum loves you! I can relate to the situation (down to the 'eldest sister'). Have you ever invited (dragged her) to come and watch you in class? I'm sure she knows you love KF but it can be hard for women to understand why you like it so much. There's also a lot of misconception out there about MA (violence, unfeminine, injuries etc.)

Grrr moments for me are smokers in general. GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! They throw their cigarette butts all over the place, on the soil where plants are trying to grow. And don't get me started about fat-assed smokers who take the whole footpath and walk really slowly so that you can't bypass them and have to inhale their poison.

7. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

Similar here. They turn without indicating. They all think every car driver behind them are mind readers. So they turn and cut you up and they wonder why you are blaring the horn at them and waving a digit from your hand at them for turning.

8. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Agree on boths points Lily,just got text from my Mum that said she was just worried about me. :love: I invited her and my Dad to the demonstration but they couldn't make it.Next time I shall drag them along!!!

And yes,smokers make me sooooo annoyed! Even the ones who are walking in front of me in the street blwong smoke at me!!! :woo:

9. tom pain

tom pain I want Chewbacc for good

As I found out this evening, guys who curl in the squat rack.

:bang:

Not many things make me angry so this one might be a bit lame, but as it happened earlier today I was a bit peeved.

10. g-bells

g-bells Don't look up!

vigilanety justices " high fives"

11. bcullen

bcullen They are all perfect.

Tell them, Nah, I gave up on weights years ago, now I lift small cars and squish people that ask me stupid questions.

Alternately ask them if they've ever heard of Bill Engvall; then say, "Good, here's your sign." :D

12. g-bells

g-bells Don't look up!

you are the king

LMAO

13. Terao

Terao Valued Member

hmmm things that make me go grrr not much i usually let it drift on by CHAVS make me grrrrrrr modern life makes me go grrrrr because people are too sad to get out and see the world so instead they obsess over celebs and crap blah makes me sick and they say i dont have a life :bang:

14. Tommy-2guns...

Tommy-2guns... southpaw glassjaw

chavs - everywhere, their spawning like a fungi at an increasing rate,especially when they think its funny to block your path when you walk, everywhere you try and turn and move to they stand in the way.if it was legal id be tempted to set them on fire.

the boy on the moped who keeps going up and down my road, if he does it one more time im tempted to make a wire across the road to knock him off :woo:.

people who play crap music on their phones on the buss!

15. Hiroji

Hiroji laugh often, love much

I dislike people who insist on driving right up my ass, who then violently overtake me risking life, only for me to slowly roll up behind them at the next set of red lights down the road...where did that get you assbandit? Some people are dumb... :bang: :D

16. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

Falling asleep at the wheel passing a semi-truck :bang: That makes me go GRRRRRRRR.... :woo:

17. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Tom Pain's CD collection. :love:

Only kidding Tommy! :love:

18. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

All you have to do is to wave a few vouchers at the local Claires shop and they will bow down to you no probs.

Another is.... Wait for it.... Single moms who think it is good to barge in front of the queue wit ha pram to get the seat on the bus. They spend ages getting the prams down and fuss about the storage spaces. Then they scream at their kids for not going to the seat they want... Makes you wonder if the Chinese Government have the right idea.

19. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Old people on a bus are worse, they have umbrellas!

20. Victoria

Victoria Pretzel In Training

Post men
    Bin men
    World of soddin' Warcraft
    Psychologists
    People who say 'ninjer'
    People who reserve seats for hours while you stand
    The blonde cow who steals my seat on the No.86 in the mornings
    Seagulls and anyone who picks on pigeons
    Psychotic gf's of male friends
    Flies
    Job agencies
    Tesco
    India
    Macdonalds
    Public trasnport
    Fake blondes
    Perves
    Drunken loonies
    Mahoosive old droppy boobs and butts in the swimming pool changing room
    People who leave 15 missed calls before they get the hint that I'm not going to pick up!
    People telling me how I feel
    Eastenders
    People who talk to your boobs
    Police
    Sheep!

Err...the list is endless. I think I need therapy :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.