Things that make you go GRRRRR.... (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Rhea, Aug 1, 2008.

1. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

I've got the rest of your shower down here 19th!

Last edited: Aug 20, 2008
  2. Rob T.

Rob T. Valued Member

Being a fool, and hurting people I really care about.

TBH Grrrrr doesn’t even come close!

Without the luxury of a time-machine and the curse of 20:20 hindsight, I’m powerless to do anything. All I can do is pray to any and all powers that are out there that the whole situation can be resolved with minimum hurt to all.

The blame is solely mine, the responsibility is solely mine, I’m human and far from perfect, I can deal with my mistakes – it’s an injustice when others suffer because of them.

Sorry.

Rob.

3. Sackett

Sackett Valued Member

Wow. I could have written that.

4. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

doing some 'light' sparring so didn't put shin pads on.

a few kicks later I'm limping and putting my shin pads on... next time I'll put them one straight away.

5. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Poor Rob, hope everything works out for you!

And silly Axel! I have lovely new shin guards that I cant fail to wear as they are so nice :D

6. axelb

:cry: i thought we were going light, should have figured that was 'light' against a thai boxer.

I am getting the "oh what have you done now" speach in work.

7. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Grrrrrrrrr Summer's nearly over, having to go back to work tomorrow after a 10 week holiday.

8. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

Such is life my friend....

Having to sit here doing basicly ....... NOTHING!

And yet, for some reason, the company won't move me to my new position since my boss can not figure out how he is going to run this position w/ 3 people! :eek: :confused:

Sheesh! Corporate bigwigs.....:bang:

9. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Even I'm getting a bit bored now living life as a teenager. My son has had a good summer holiday which was the main reason for me staying at home. He spent last summer stuck in with his grandparents so fairs fair.
    Cost me a fortune though

10. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Grrrrr think I may have a perforated ear drum after landing on my head at training. Hearing gone and my tinnitus is 10 x worse than normal! Docs for me tomorrow :( Can't sleep the noise is so bad.

11. axelb

Work deciding it was a good idea to call and send messages at 6am yesterday morning. Me and my 9months pregnant wife were the least bit happy!!

then being sent to London and on the way back from London being sent back again!!!!!!! so I could not pick my wife up and she had to walk home from the station which is about 1/4 mile up hill :mad:

our electric shower also broke - woo so have to get that fixed :(

ouch!!

12. carlos

carlos MAP Hoo Flung Dung Expert Supporter

Grrr at women. Confusing beasts that you are.

13. axelb

grrrr at management. Confused, overpaid and incompetant beasts that they are.

14. axelb

Grrr to the git who scraped past my car today and left a lovely scrape on the side, just in time for me to get a value on it part exchange.

thanks a bunch you coward. I will find you on the company's CCTV and you will be sorry.

and Grrr to me living in the Grrr thread at the moment.

grrr

15. paul1960

paul1960 Fighting Lethargy

Grrr to missing the map meet instead I have to have a birthday party for my 6 year old son and 24 of his friends Ahhh

16. Brat

Brat Return of the Brat!!!

GRRR!!! To looking like an IDIOT last night during the randori when I tested in the juniors class. I HATE randori!!!!

17. carlos

carlos MAP Hoo Flung Dung Expert Supporter

Grrr at salad.

18. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

Grrrr.

Sorry, my stomach typed that.

19. axelb

I have a new car....

... and just discovered it does not come with the engine oil cover :mad:

20. Rhea