Things that make you go GRRRRR.... (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Rhea, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

Things that make you go GRRRRR....

Chinese hospitals and stubborn relatives
    Trying to get my brother-in-law to go to Beijing Hospital, but he went to a small local hospital...that was not that good...they told him...sorry you have cancer, you're going to die.....with only an x-ray.

Mrs Xue went to Beijing and got him to go to Beijing hospital (where she use to work). They said he needed a biopsy.... he said ok...and went straight back to the small local hospital to get a biopsy....took them 2 tries and 1.5 weeks to say...cancer, you're going to die......before the results of the biopsy were even in....a couple days later.... Thymic Carcinoma stage III or IV.....FINALLY he is going to go to Beijing hospital

2. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

I had a nice big pie for lunch, then I sit on my office chair and tip sideways almost head planting into the radiator, luckily my kungfu reaction skills saved me;
    It emerged that my chair broke on the leg for the wheel! maybe I should not have eaten the whole pie

3. Travess

Travess The Welsh MAPper Supporter

:D:D:D

Sounds like a storyboard for a slimming world / weight watchers advert, kind of like the 'should have gone to Specsavers' ones...

Travess

axelb likes this.
  4. Xue Sheng

1) Instructors who do not reply to being contacted...after they told you to contact them.

2) The ding dang tick that gave me Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever

axelb likes this.
  5. Xue Sheng

Zombies.... I am so sick and tired of Zombies; TV shows, movies, commercials, ads and Halloween Costumes.

axelb likes this.
  6. axelb

I always enjoyed zombie movies and the walking dead, z nation, but I agree that it's being milked too far zombie everything.

Xue Sheng likes this.
  7. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

Having a partner who is late from a water break in sparring class because she is off taking selfies! In the middle of class!!! Showing how tough she is with pictures in sparring class. Yet, she quit in drills holding the kicking shield because she could not make it through the class.

Don't show off with selfies how "tough" you are by being in sparring class if you can't even make it through the entire class, quitting on your partner! :mad:

This was the class before yesterday, I was so annoyed I made sure to go out of my way to not team up with her again yesterday. Walked across the class to ask someone else to partner with me.

axelb likes this.
  8. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

I just don't get this obsession with selfie some people have!

aaradia and axelb like this.
  9. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Dropped my Mum at the station to get a train home....they've cancelled her train and so she has to get the next one..she's paid for a seat on the cancelled train but I bet she ends up having to stand up for 2 hours...I wonder why people hate public transport?

axelb and Frodocious like this.
  10. axelb

I'm sure the selfie would have been so much better with you photo bombing it with a flying sidekick to their head :D

pgsmith, Frodocious and Travess like this.
  11. Rhythmkiller

Rhythmkiller Animo Non Astutia

Not posted for a very long time so thought this would be a good place to start again. Working till 5pm this evening makes me go GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

12. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

When you are showing a cover for a headshot, but your training partner has other ideas.

Turn the sound up for this one.

axelb likes this.
  13. Rand86

Rand86 likes to butt heads

Could've been worse...

axelb likes this.
  14. axelb

So i haven't been able to use my garage gym much as it has been filled with various phases of furniture since September.

After this was gone I discovered that a mouse had made itself a home, and used my kit bag as it's ideal nest using a selection of focus mitt filling, shin pads, muay thai shorts.
    So bye to a lot of my kickboxing kit :( fortunately my fairtex gloves were intact.

Dead_pool likes this.
  15. Travess

Travess The Welsh MAPper Supporter

tenor.gif

Travess

axelb and Dead_pool like this.
  16. Monkey_Magic

Monkey_Magic Well-Known Member

Fairtex makes clobber that’s built to last :)

axelb likes this.
  17. axelb

A mixture of amused and infuriated.

Ok I know I mixed with a variety of people, I used to go to lots of raves in the 90s a time when many friends would take a cocktail of drugs, and also push others to do the same, including myself.
    I abstained from any hard stuff, as someone who was science oriented I knew that the substances hadn't undergone clinical trials, research and testing to a rigorous extent, but Dave said it's alright so that was the green light for all my mates who want.

I would go through a rave on Apple tango and red bull, often joked at as a tee totel etc.

Now that the vaccine is available after a very well funded research and trial program, all of the same people are against putting the substance in their body, jokes about turning into a zombie or various other anti vax type analogies.

I can see that it comes down to anti authority, but not when the authority is they favourite DJ who preaches what they should or shouldn't put in their body.

How the tables have turned. Amusing for the irony, frustrating that I still have a connection with these people who are so much against actual valuable medicine for the sake of their agenda.

I am number 4 on the list, so the plan is currently for me to have this in January, which I'm happy to be part of.

hewho, StooXex and Dead_pool like this.
  18. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Grrr sneezing. Got up on Tuesday afternoon (yes, I have a strange work pattern), thought "oh, nice weather, lets get some work done in the garden." Sneezed, felt pain, one pulled trap. Still on the paracetamol and ibuprofen and switching between deep heat and deep relief gel and probably wasn't helped in the slightest by having to work. Managing to sleep in fifteen minute intervals before the pain means I have to turn over. Oh well, five days off work now to try and let it recover. Damn sneeze.

19. Xue Sheng

Grrrr..... My stupid knees

20. hewho

hewho Valued Member

Grrr, not double checking the google autofill feature, and missing my house number off of a delivery form!