They live amongst us...

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by ScottUK, Jun 1, 2011.

1. ScottUK

ScottUK More human than human...

They live amongst us...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VIOqJBsQsY"]YouTube - ‪Neighbor's Sword Routine‬‏[/ame]

2. Hatamoto

Hatamoto Beardy Man Kenobi Supporter

That was a long minute.. lol

3. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Is that a Power Ranger???

4. Toki_Nakayama

Toki_Nakayama Valued Member

ROFL......WTF looks like one half of Daft Punk on an extasy trip with glow swords. seems to be having a real good time. today was kinda of a crappy day

but this vid cheered me up.

5. SpikeD

SpikeD At the Frankenstein Place

This is what it was really all about. Slo-mo lasers FTW.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVpyhO7otYA"]YouTube - ‪Neighbor's Sword Routine Remixed with Lasers‬‏[/ame]

6. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Grrr I'm going to have to have words with my neighbour :woo:

7. evojm72

evojm72 Valued Member

Ha ha ha! That just what I was thinking! Although having now seen the second video are we sure that it's not Darth Maul disguised as a Power Ranger? It's the only explanation that makes sense. Unless they're just a tool.

8. LilBunnyRabbit

LilBunnyRabbit Old One

This is why people don't take weapon arts seriously.

I really, really hope no one's taught him that as a form. Hopefully it's just something invented by the neighbour because he thinks it looks 'cool'.

9. evojm72

evojm72 Valued Member

What do you mean, "thinks it looks cool"?

:hat:

10. LilBunnyRabbit

LilBunnyRabbit Old One

Colloquial use of the term 'thinks', not intended to imply any actual rational thought process behind the actions.

11. evojm72

evojm72 Valued Member

LOL!

12. Chris Parker

Chris Parker Valued Member

Just to be fair here, judging by the height of the fence relative to the lad, and the outfit being worn, am I alone in thinking this is an 8 or 9 year old kid? And if so, I highly doubt that he thinks this is any more real than a kid pretending to be Robin Hood by running around with a plastic bow and arrow set.

13. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Agreed it might be a kid, but its a bit too 'uniformed' for it to be a 8yr old playing around.

14. Chris Parker

Chris Parker Valued Member

Hmm, watching it again (thanks for that....), the kids really just doing the same thing over and over, changing which direction he's facing. And, if I'm going to get my Star Wars geek on, it looks like he's just repeating moves seen in the various games, more than anything else. I honestly think the "Laser Remix" is probably pretty close to what was in the youngster's head as he was gonig through it all. And I've seen that level of seriousness in Star Wars reproduction from younger than 8 before, so I still think it's a kid having fun more than anything else. And I'm one of the first to leap on bad/ludicrous/baseless swordsmanship.

15. ScottUK

ScottUK More human than human...

My moolah is on 'young adult' or 'insane ninjer midget'.