They are back!!!!

Discussion in 'Karate' started by spaced, Sep 8, 2015.

1. spaced

spaced Valued Member

Cant belive this so called club are still making and sharing these videos. So embarssing yet very amusing!

https://youtu.be/Xr0smZE2050

2. Late for dinner

Late for dinner Valued Member

silly question

OK, this vid has been up before on MAP (pretty sure).

So when you post something you are supposed to say something else other than these ''guys suck''.

Lots of arts are full of LARPERs. What makes this one special, why do you care enough to put the stuff on here?

LFD

3. spaced

spaced Valued Member

Just to wind people like you up. And it worked!!! Thanks

4. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

So give us a technical breakdown on the problems in the clip both from a system point of view and that of over methodology with the drill.

It might help n00bs avoid making a mistake.

5. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Why is there a totally unrelated bit in the middle where two kyokushin karateka attempt to an ura pinan kata?

6. Late for dinner

Late for dinner Valued Member

The video is labelled as an example ''showing the world how any schmoe can join a McDojo, pay their gym fees, kiss Sensai's ***, Oss, and all that.'' so one presumes that the vid poster thinks Kyokushinkai is the same as the other system.

It seems that the person would see many systems of TMA being pretty useless irrespective of what the participants think. It's one of those cases where some might suggest that one karateka looking down on another as an example of the ''pot calling the kettle black'' since many systems might question whether karate has any practical usefulness. It might be that the video poster is from a modern combatives group, MMA or something more traditional but weapons based. It's hard to tell what is happening when someone just puts something up (the original video)to denigrate others without giving any sensible reason.

:' D

LFD

7. Bozza Bostik

Bozza Bostik Antichrist on Button Moon

I'm no expert but I thought the kyokushin lot looked a bit crappy, especially the woman at the back. She's certainly not BB material in My eyes. I think the video is just laughing at crappy clubs and how bad some of their black belts can be.