The way of the Hadou.

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by thefiercehadou, Jul 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

A true master of the Hadou would not have to stoop to their level.

2. embra

embra Valued Member

Churchill's quote

Adapting his words slightly from:-

Never was so much owed by so many to so few

to:-

Never was so much cat-burp spewed by so many regarding such vacuous content.

3. thefiercehadou

thefiercehadou Banned Banned

the nuclear bomb analogy was a way describing how to unleash the power of the hadou it could strike in messy destructive way ie (nuclear bomb analogy) or with precision (like a hand gun) these i stress were meant as analogies or similies.....

4. Osu,

Hummmmmmmm, I wonder about glorifying members for repeated violations of the TOS...
    But hey, Hannibal IS the law! :rolleyes:

Osu!

5. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

But, in regards to the nuclear bomb analogy, you did say that anything in the general vicinity would be annihilated. A true master of the Hadou could control that and only annihilate that which he chose to annihilate.

6. thefiercehadou

a master is still a human being if you go up to a master and punch him in the face repeatedly for four days (meterphoricaly thats what happened) and then he retaliates for a fraction of that time and is victorious in his retaliation would you not appauld the master for his patience and skill in dealing with the matter.....

7. Llamageddon

Llamageddon MAP's weird cousin Supporter

I'd wonder who would let someone smack them in the face for four days...

8. shootodog

shootodog restless native

dude, you're messed up.

i believe my stick wants to talk to you.

9. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

No, because a true master of the Hadou would not engage himself in petty arguments. A true master of the Hadou would also not call himself a master.

10. thefiercehadou

why are you reading so much into an anology, it is a method for describing the hadou and how it strikes. to put it in a nut shell i hit very hard when i want to or i hit as lightly as i want to. make sense now? no analogies used.

11. thefiercehadou

i have no idea what i have done to upset you....and i dont converse with sticks.

12. SpikeD

SpikeD At the Frankenstein Place

What's with all the 'thanks' 47MM? You trollin' now?

13. thefiercehadou

and yet i am master of the hadou....

14. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

Because your analogy makes no sense. And because just by your posts and skills it is quite clear you are not a true master of the Hadou. I should know, I have met a true master of the Hadou and you are nothing like him, neither skill wise nor enlightenment wise.

15. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

But since you have done things a master of the Hadou would not do, that therefore does not make you a master.

16. shootodog

shootodog restless native

oh but my stick is upset. you turned down a challenge and have the gall to call yourself a teacher. holy cow! i am telling you that you are lucky that you live in a country that does not tolerate the kind of challenges that happen over here. you can't even begin to think of what kind of punishment the old guro can unleash on you for spouting such drivel. holy cow man!!! oh my god! you wouldn't have lasted this long if you lived here. after maybe your 6th post someone would have been knocking on your door saying: "so, you're the new teacher. come out and play." after seeing your video i doubt that you could have survived even a second.

beware what you say next to this post has consequences teacher. let not the fact that there is a continent and a channel delude you that my stick won't have a word with you.

17. thefiercehadou

Up untill you said that i thought i was the only one....joy of joys i am not the only one.....and just to point out you have only a video put together on a whim filmed while intoxicated to judge my skill from....i didnt even warm up i was kicking cold....and as for enlightenment it comes in many forms and varieties dont compare me to the other master of the hadou as my particular skill is unique in its own right. really would like to meet this true master of the hadou......

18. Llamageddon

Llamageddon MAP's weird cousin Supporter

Alright, this is all getting a bit circular now. I will let the thread run until page 100 (maybe further if I don't catch it in time), then I will lock it.

So I suggest you get your random funnies in now!

19. ScottUK

ScottUK More human than human...

C'mon Hadou, last chance to salvage this thread and impress us. You ARE aware that any prospective new student Googling for your Hoodoo will find this and you are instant clown shoes?

20. thefiercehadou

I have done things that a master of the hadou would not do but thats only under your definition of what a master of the hadou is....you have met one and are comparing me to him when i am in fact not him and a completely unique master in my own right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.