The way of the Hadou.

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by thefiercehadou, Jul 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shootodog

shootodog restless native

what is zen?

zen is an absurd concept that forces the mind to go into no-mind. don't be fooled.

then again, you already are.

2. thefiercehadou

thefiercehadou Banned Banned

Read the thread before you make judgements....i arranged to meet a couple of people from MAP for an exchange of ideas....

3. Waldgeist

Waldgeist Men who beg aren't heroes

And now you're calling us gay? Don't you have any factual arguments?

Everyone hates you. Go away, and die quietly in a ditch somewhere.

4. SpikeD

SpikeD At the Frankenstein Place

Thinks Hadou should keep of the 'fets and get some sleep, the rebuttals are weak now.

5. Waldgeist

Waldgeist Men who beg aren't heroes

No, none of us want to play power rangers with you.

6. thefiercehadou

Thought id have some fun at the expence of hannibal who said some deeply disturbing things earlier.....again read the thread to find out why hannibal and his cronies deserve everything they get.....

7. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

But I thought you couldn't use the Hadou without destroying everything in the general vicinity. How did they manage to survive?

8. shootodog

you refused tuhon pat's challenge. you are a coward.

9. thefiercehadou

A coward. In your eyes i am. What i actually am is the deadliest man on the planet as i weild the power of the hadou.

10. thefiercehadou

Get your quotes right my friend thats not exactly what i said.

11. thefiercehadou

I declare that this thread is my domain and victory belongs to way of the hadou.

12. thefiercehadou

Hi embra thinking of a witty post im waiting.....

13. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

14. thefiercehadou

Interesting.....hmmm have i been beaten? hell no. bring it on.

15. thefiercehadou

Interesting.....hmmm have i been beaten? hell no. bring it on.

16. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

My finger hurts from clicking the thanks button while trawling through the 200+ posts which appeared since I was on last night. I think we put Bullshido to shame! And I'd like to nominate Hannibal for the Trollslayer of the Year award. Hadji, you been pwned bitch.

17. shootodog

and my stick says otherwise. i think my stick wants to debate with your head further.

18. thefiercehadou

i in no way have anything against gay people. words are weapons and if used in the correct way can really hurt people this is what happened in the case of martial man in calling him gay i struck a nerve and instead of dealing with his supressed sexuality waged a one man hate campaign against the hadou way. resulting in the post that was last posted by him. man people are really messed up.

19. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

You have claimed previously though that you can use your Hadou like a nuclear bomb and destroy everything in the general vicinity though, correct? How did you manage to discover that out? Is that why you are now living with your parents?

20. thefiercehadou

yeah right.....did you see the techniques used by hannibal to acheive a momentary victory over me causing me to fall to his level and speak to him in a language he would understand.....you can not blame me for being human.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.