The way of the Hadou.

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by thefiercehadou, Jul 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. embra

embra Valued Member

Indeed the bard would be shocked, such is the ease at with which this pile of turgid cat-puke has spewed forth.

2. Waldgeist

Waldgeist Men who beg aren't heroes

How about either:

a) He wasn't a legit Karate instructor.

b) It didn't happen.

3. thefiercehadou

thefiercehadou Banned Banned

You really make me laugh haniball you are a troll you sit behind a pc from half a world away dispencing insults....i am willing to meet dan and scott in person to speak to them about my system could you say the same about meeting me a then repeatedly insulting me and running the risk of having a universe slam into you which is what would happen. You are nothing but a cyber bully and a troll........and you know it.

4. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

or

c) After 12 months you sucked that badly you were only good enough for the belt that came free with the gi

5. Hannibal

I am not coming from Canada to step in a dog turd like you - if you are evr out my way I will happily send you to the hospital jus to prove a point. Until then i will continue to flame your racid turd of a face all over this thread because to be frank it is all you deserve

Did ya fix ya puncture yet boyee?

6. Waldgeist

The video shows no applicable skill whatsoever. Deal with it. It is obvious to anyone watching the video that you are a sad man.

Seriously, do something with your life. If you want to do martial arts do it the proper way. Otherwise your just deluding yourself and wasting your precious time on this planet.

7. thefiercehadou

C) there was some other reason why this occured.

8. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

You are wrong.

I agree, and everyone would agree, that you are the creator of and the sole practitioner of Hadou. We don't even want to touch it. The Hadou is your baby, and yours alone.

It is blatantly untrue that you have the ability to fight. You don't. Your moves in both videos that I saw on YouTube are terrible: you are constantly looking at the ground instead of at the opponent, you are constantly out of balance, there is no energy in your strikes or blocks, your body is not moving as a single unit, your hips are not generating force. Really now, anybody with a year's training would beat you.

So in summary: (1) You cannot fight ----> Hadou is not a fighting art. But simultaneously (2) as to everything else concerning Hadou, you and you alone are the master and expert of Hadou.

9. Waldgeist

In which case, congratulations!

No one has ever sucked more than you.

10. Hannibal

I makes me weep for the other sperm that dribbled down his mum's leg just because this anus-puke got a chance at living....and wasted it

11. thefiercehadou

You couldnt come here anyway because your a fat computer geek who sits infront of the cpu cyber bullying people and you cant afford two seats on the plane which he needs because hes so fat would probably come by boat but the captain wont let you on board in case the ship sinks coz of your fat problem. In fact if you made it over to the uk ud probably beat me by sitting on me or farting.......

12. Waldgeist

This isn't a good thing mind you.

It's like being the only person with a rare tropical skin disease or something.

13. thefiercehadou

That is laughable at best......

14. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

Hey that was my line in another thread! Copycat poster :rolleyes:

15. thefiercehadou

It was an off the cuff responce......i read alot of william shakespeare when i was younger.

16. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

Uh Hum. We mock what we "Understand to be Poppycock"

You would have been better off explaining The Way Of Hadou

17. Waldgeist

No you didn't, don't lie, you illiterate fool.

18. Hannibal

Seriously I have been roasting you as a troll for pages now and that is the absolute best you could come up with as a retort?

I don't think Oscar Wilde has got much to worry about

19. shootodog

shootodog restless native

yes.

you refuse to honor the honor that is given to you by demonstrating your so called mastery of skills in front of the black eagle gathering. that is an insult. you have made this now a very personal matter. this is serious now. if you are serious, go to pat and see the cat.

if you're joking, back away now.

20. thefiercehadou

I have given many many explanations of the way of the hadou apparently some of it has been censored by the swearing filter which is unusual because i have only sworn about 5 times maybe. What has been censored? What is it that they dont want you to know about the way of the hadou?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.