The way of the Hadou.

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by thefiercehadou, Jul 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

4. If you lose her you could always get another...here this one is cheap enough

[​IMG]

2. Blade96

Blade96 shotokan karateka

We can have fun....only thing is I disagree with peeps photoshopping and messing with his pictures. I was cyber bullied on a forum in just that manner and it isn't right. Anything else i feel is fair game. :) But - its not my forum. So....i guess whatever the mods allow. I just won't do it.

Gonna head to bed now and come back for more fun tomorrow =] have fun peeps. :)

3. Hannibal

This ass deserves everything he gets - he is not being cyber bullied he is being out-trolled

4. embra

embra Valued Member

cyber-bullying->out-trolling->cyber-bunkum.

given the language of the thread, I doubt it will get much further than page 60, at which point I reckon the Hadou's endless energy turns into cyber-fart and dissappears, gets himself banned and/or the thread is locked.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2011
  5. Blade96

well he couldnt answer my questions either. Except for being drunk. But that might not even be true cause he never said that until - how many pages into the thread?

6. Blade96

Or else people just have fun whenever he shows up - just like on the wushurichard threads. :)

btw - I am on page 60. Woot. :p

7. thefiercehadou

thefiercehadou Banned Banned

Hmm....i expect fierce resistance, cyber bullying because i am establishing a unique system. This is normal because of the medium i have chosen to get my message accross.

8. thefiercehadou

Ask yourselves what if hes speaking the truth?

9. Hannibal

You aren't so it is a moot point

10. thefiercehadou

Untrue.

11. Hannibal

yay true

12. Hannibal

And you keep coming back I see...what happened to Inflatable Ingrid your plastic pal? Did you get her puncture fixed?

13. embra

embra Valued Member

Then the video-game speaks fluent cyber-cat-burp.

About 35 pages back, WSR came up in discussion. WSR did display some acrobatic/ballet dancing skill (of sorts) before spouting his brand of cyber bunkum. Hadji-do's intoxicated Banghra-fu was not quite of WSR's high standard, but maybe (just maybe) his subsequent yack even exceeded WSR's standard of cyber-bunkum.

However the photo in the trimly-cut green is an improvement on the cabbage patch back green.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2011
  14. embra

embra Valued Member

however, none of this matches up to the bodge of roadtoad, who is by far the biggest spoofer of them all.

15. thefiercehadou

The hadou is name originating from the game streetfighter and i have applied it to the concept that is my new system apart from some moves in system which are vaugly similar to those in streetfighter there are no other simularities in real terms....

16. Hannibal

Except that neither has any application in reality

17. embra

embra Valued Member

so 'vague' video-streetfighter+some mumbo-jumbo Chi/Tao garbage+some very bad intoxicated/stoned Banghra-fu = ultimate Martial Art?

not much evidence so far.

I think Scott and VZ said they were up for training with you, so you may have a couple of converts.

18. thefiercehadou

So the hadou has no application in reality? I beg to differ....the video shows that i have some level of ability but not my true level.....it is obvious to even the uninitiated that i have the ability to fight.....

19. thefiercehadou

I look forward to meeting MAPS flexability god and also scottuk when they can come to greenwich.....

20. Hannibal

The video shows exactly sod all except you are a deluded gibbon with delusions of adequacy - you suck, your skilsl suck and if you have ever won a fight it must have been a points decision over an amputee

Can we take the infinite number of monkeys away now? They have disproven the Shakespeare theory and given us this crap instead

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.