The way of the Hadou.

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by thefiercehadou, Jul 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thefiercehadou

thefiercehadou Banned Banned

How can i film something thats allready happened....contradiction in terms.

2. Blade96

Blade96 shotokan karateka

He reminds me of someone else. This should be entertaining. *grabs pancake and sits down to munch*

I've a few questions for you. You expect insults but i wont give them. Just questions.

You state you studied for 20 years before deciding to create a art. what makes you think you can create an art after just 20 years, when mr funakoshi for example was an older man in his 60's before he created Shotokan Karate. People that brilliant who can see flaws in arts after just 20 years or so are very far between.

You said you 'earned a white belt' What exactly do that mean? That you joined and had to pass a grading to get a white belt?? Most of us usually get a white belt when we get a uniform. Was your art such that you actually earned white belts? Something don't fly here.

Why exactly do you think having an orange belt and a blue belt qualify you to create an art? These arent high ranks mind you.

These I just got after reading just 20 pages of this. I shall now go back yo reading the rest. And munching on pancake while I am entertained. :)

3. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

She's right. Your a proper wacko. Now go to bed you fruitcake. I'll be back to see how you get on with your meds tomorrow. ;)

4. Waldgeist

Waldgeist Men who beg aren't heroes

I was walking home yesterday, and I was attacked by a group of fifty ninjas! Fortunately my vicious turkey style and powerful strikes overcame them.

Of course I didn't film it. I was just walking home from school alone and didn't have a camera.

Do you believe me?

5. thefiercehadou

Blade96 the answer to your question is that i am that rare indivual that is few and far between.

6. thefiercehadou

When i was 18 i given free lesson in karate for about one year after which he said i had acheived a white belt.......my god im going to be asleep for most of the day......

7. thefiercehadou

Of course i dont.....but it doesent change the fact im telling the truth..i dont expect you to beleive me.

8. Waldgeist

So what did you wear during these lessons? Jeans and a Tshirt? A typical Karate Gi would be awkward to wear without the belt to keep it from coming undone?

9. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

That spoodge covered copy of "Chun Li Monthly" is not your wife

10. Hannibal

Are you ready for Freddy?

[​IMG]

11. thefiercehadou

Joggers and a tshirt....

12. Waldgeist

Pants do get in the way of proper martial arts practice don't they.

13. thefiercehadou

Thats why you will see me in joggers and a tshirt 90% of the time when im on road.

14. thefiercehadou

This hannibal guy is a bit of a ***** isnt he? There was a time in my life when i could have done him some serious damage.......

15. Waldgeist

You're serious... you don't wear pants, or trousers or anything?

And a karate teacher offered to let, an 18 year old, train with him pantless?

That's just a bit creepy don'tcha think?

16. thefiercehadou

Misunderstanding here i think joggers means track suit or loose fitting bottoms.

17. thefiercehadou

Damn wifes gonna get up to go work soon. She is going to cuss me. Ive been up all night....all part of the rich tapestry that is marriage.

18. Hannibal

You couldn't wipe the cheese off my nob boy - now go clean your sty of of yard...or can't you take being out-trolled?

19. Hannibal

Try re-inflating her

20. thefiercehadou

I shouldnt give this **** ammunition to use. Forget you guys my guard is firmly up. Cant be relaxed anymore.....hit me with your best shot before i fall asleep from boredom.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.