The way of the Hadou.

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by thefiercehadou, Jul 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

HahahahahahHaha I'd say more like Bobo the clown. But of course you won't fight after all that is the only way you can stay undefeated isn't it.

You so called fighting skills will do so well right up until the point when you actualy have to face an opponent.

2. Waldgeist

Waldgeist Men who beg aren't heroes

We never see this friend... only hear him... fixed tripod and thefiercehadou complimenting himself in a different voice?

All I know for sure is his friend wasn't heard in the original video, and he may have recorded himself saying that to make himself seem more legit (not that it worked.)

3. Pat OMalley

No you sound like a fruit de loop.

4. Waldgeist

It's not that it was slow, it was that it was structurally unsound.

Or, in simpler terms: KEEP YOUR GUARD UP MORON!

5. thefiercehadou

thefiercehadou Banned Banned

Now your bringing my family into the equation.....are you ****ing nuts!!!!!!! Say anything about me but to say my wife is none existant.....perhaps goading me to post pictures here so you sad acts can have a **** over the pics and then doctor them. Your having a joke......and if you met my friend in the vid you probably wouldnt be able to stare him in the eye...you simply would not be able to.

6. Pat OMalley

no you are. Hahahahaha

7. thefiercehadou

The last person that said that to me whilst i was fighting when i droped my guard was defeated by me in approx 1 min then refused to fight me again stating that he would have to train long and hard before facing me again.

8. Pat OMalley

that's probably because a house brick attached to a dog leash doesn't have eyes. ;)

9. Pat OMalley

I will have to train long and hard before fighting you again. * ADVANCE TO LEVEL 2 * you will now have to fight Sung Lee. Oops! YOU LOOSE. GAME OVER. Try your luck again at Tekken 3

Last edited: Jul 5, 2011
  10. Waldgeist

Nonsense.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2011
  11. thefiercehadou

You would love to see the way of the hadou defeated wouldnt you........? You know what im sorely tempted to actually have a fight witth someone even though i hate the actual process sickens me.......you lot are realy trying my patience.....its lucky that i have lots of it..

12. Waldgeist

Watch out!

[​IMG]

13. Pat OMalley

Hogwash. All talk no trousers. You couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag. Go on find a real martial artist with a good fight record and show us your cosmic wibble wobble ryu

14. thefiercehadou

Its actually because he has severe burns to most of his face....hapened when he was young and hes going to look that way for the rest of his life. Does that make you happy you dildo coz im certainly not.

15. thefiercehadou

Allready did that. Dont need to do it again.

16. Pat OMalley

There's a new tv series being made by Hadou TV Productions based on a famous cooking program. It's called 'Can't fight, won't fight'

17. Waldgeist

Film or it didn't happen.

18. thefiercehadou

You guys have turned me into a night owl. My wife thinks im crazy coz ive been on this forum for days.......

19. Pat OMalley

Blah blah. Emotional black mail only works when your telling the truth and when the other person actually values your opinion. Liars like you. Well like your cosmic horse crap can't be taken seriously.

20. Waldgeist

We think you've crazy cos you've been on this forum for days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.