The way of the Hadou.

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by thefiercehadou, Jul 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

In other words you have no friends to demo on

2. thefiercehadou

thefiercehadou Banned Banned

seriously though the concept of balance within the way of the hadou is interperated differently from all previous styles.....a looser approach to the concept of balance is required being able to bring the balance from the dan tien to the upper chest area and then switch between the two.....

3. Hannibal

BOLLOCKS

4. thefiercehadou

people who resort to swearing when they dont agree with something or dont understand it are simply admitting that they cant absorb the knowledge that i am providing.....

5. thefiercehadou

when we hear something new...we either acept it as fact or disregard it as fiction....

6. Hannibal

No I am simply pointing out that you are an obvious troll who could not find his ass in the bath with both hands and a map

You have zero skills, your timing is terrible, your balance is poor and your video is embarassing to watch.

Name your lineage and we will go from there

7. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

Seriously man, the more time you spend trying to legitimate what you've already done, the less time you've got left to actually fix it.

8. thefiercehadou

zero skills = false....otherwise i would not be able to even kick or punch and yet i can do both.....

9. thefiercehadou

your statement is fundmentally flawed....

10. Hannibal

badly

11. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

not well

12. thefiercehadou

badly....in your opinion......and yet would you want to be on the end of any of those strikes in my video? Be honest....would you stand there and take one of those kicks in the head?

13. Killa_Gorillas

Killa_Gorillas Banned Banned

That's the only way you'd land it.

14. Hannibal

At least try and keep your crap consistent - you posted this drivel on June 2011

And then there is this gem posted on your OTHER video posted March 2011

So if you cannot even get your blatant lies about lineage correct why should we take your dumb ass seriously about anything else? epsecially when you are so obviously poor - 2 years training in 3 months? Unless you can Timewarp of course....

Last edited: Jul 1, 2011
  15. Hannibal

Bloody Hell!! Now you are Rex Kwon Do

ARE YOU WEARING BAD BOYS? WOULD I WNAT TO TAKE A ROUNDHOUSE KICK TO TEH FACE? FUGGET ABOUDIT!!!!

You are a joke...and the sad thing is it is not even funny

16. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

I would wager that most people have taken harder kicks in the head than that. Seriously, so seem to be operating under the assumption that getting your foot to a certain point in space is the same thing as kicking. It isn't.

Watch your own video again. You get your foot up in the air, then hop to regain your balance. Where do you think all the force goes when you do that? Clue: NOT into the target.

And your hip rotation is all off. You're moving your hips in a way that allows you to elevate your foot. But NOT in a way that transfers momentum through a target. Result: Something that looks, to the casual observer, like a kick. But to anyone who knows how to actually deliver a kick, it looks ineffectual.

17. thefiercehadou

lol killa gorilla you put a smile on my face which is the least i can say about the last guy that was on the recieving end of my kick....which did land by the way....resulting in two black eyes and his nose exploded with blood....that was with a single kick.

18. thefiercehadou

doing a demo in a video is different from an actual fight people....stop making out that my video is anything like a real fight it is a DEMO and just that.....

19. thefiercehadou

well any more smart alec comments.....

20. Hannibal

And it sucks

If you cannot do it well on a DEMO with zero pressure then you have bog all chance pulling it off in reality

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.