The way of the Hadou.

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by thefiercehadou, Jul 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thefiercehadou

thefiercehadou Banned Banned

The way of the Hadou is a new martial arts system.....you can view a description and demonstration of the Hadou way on youtube on the following link.....tell me what you think of this system thanks people!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NULx0qM5ldM"]YouTube - ‪Manipulation of chi to release the power of the Hadou‬‏[/ame]

2. SpikeD

SpikeD At the Frankenstein Place

Its crap. Oh and mow your lawn ffs.

Edit: You could also paint the fence, I saw a film once where it really helped; and if you have any cars that need waxing......

Last edited: Jul 1, 2011
  3. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

4. thefiercehadou

hmmm.....crap is a bit harsh.....but i am defiant in the face of critical input....so more comments people thanks.....

5. Humblestudent90

Humblestudent90 Valued Member

I'm don't know........what?
    It hurt my "chi"...

6. thefiercehadou

i like to be made to think.....i do it most of the time anyway!

7. Kurtka Jerker

Kurtka Jerker Valued Member

If you want attention, you should widen your circle of friends. Stopping this sort of thing would help.

8. thefiercehadou

to chi or not to chi. that is the question.

9. thefiercehadou

stop being so ratty, ratty. its not nice. i have quite a enough friends to make me happy.....

10. Kurai

Kurai Valued Member

Did you get Gouken,Ryu, Ken, and Akuma's approval before posting that up?

11. Killa_Gorillas

Killa_Gorillas Banned Banned

I think it looks like a crap load of fracking **** gravy and that you should be ashamed to have filmed yourself prancing about your back garden like a five year old Naruto-**** doing poorly executed spin kicks and talking bollix about chi/ki like a remedial student. I also think that the music you chose to accompany your video is vain, materialistic, gash...

:dunno:

12. thefiercehadou

sure did.....akuma was hard to get hold of.....but when i kicked his butt he HAD to give me approval!

13. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Are you taking the ****?

14. thefiercehadou

hmmm....more harsh comments.....im dying inside. (not really)

15. thefiercehadou

taking the ****, how so?

16. thefiercehadou

pls enlighten me......

17. Killa_Gorillas

Killa_Gorillas Banned Banned

you should hook up with this dude...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhrAB8WMsx0"]YouTube - ‪sword practice‬‏[/ame]

:D

18. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

I thought your video was showing a mentally retarded penguin trying to mate with a lamp post. You're either doing this for a bet or you're tapped in the head. Or your other name is WushuRichard. I don't know which is worse...

19. thefiercehadou

he seems a bit better than i am with the sword....didnt watch the whole thing though.....why should i hook up with him exactly.....?

20. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Is that a mullet or did the poor lad's evil stepmother staplegun a dead ferret to the back of his head?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.