The Stand Up Comedy Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Zinowor, Sep 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zinowor

Zinowor Moved on

Okay, so I am really into stand up comedy but there wasn't a thread about that here so here I am, making one.

Basically we just link small outtakes from stand up comedians we like, or just entire videos of the whole show. But I think doing the small outtakes is better, because I'll actually bother watching those on the spot. I assume it's going to be the same for others, so lets just do that.

And another thing I just realized, some of us may have a crazy list of favorite outtakes and just want to share with everyone all in 1 post. I don't think that's a good idea, so please just post 1 video link per post. Of course you can post multiple times if you really must, but I don't want to look at huge walls of youtube links and I have to decide which single one of your videos I'm going to watch. So for the sake of honest convenience, just post 1 video link per post.

I'll start with one of my own favorites. Be warned though, I like my profanity.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCGVo3QTygI"]Louis CK: Top of the Food Chain - Oh My God (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

2. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

All of my favourite clips involve swearing :(

3. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

MAP has a no swearing policy and this extends to videos.

Exceptions are videos that show violence, or specific training drills and then only as part of a discussion.

Please don't post videos with profanity.

4. Zinowor

Zinowor Moved on

Well I guess that adds up. I was wondering why there wasn't a thread like this. Now it makes sense.

I guess this thread should just die then. Too bad, I was looking forward to people's favorite clips.

Oh well, thanks for the heads up. I'll be sure to remember that from now on.

5. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

For safety's sake I think that's a good idea.

We do still have a jokes section, as well as a movie and TV thread should anyone find something suitable they want to share.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.