The Richard Sandrak disscussion! 10 years old martial arts/body builder!

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by MATT_LIQUID, Jun 22, 2003.

1. SoKKlab

SoKKlab The Cwtch of Death!

If Richard goes off the Rails, will he be the strongest rebellious kid-pound for pound in the world?

I'm sure there are things that are good about this scenario like stability, discipline etc, but I can't help feeling, that there is something just a little bit freaky about all this.

But then I could be totally wrong, he may grow up to be the most centred and grounded adult the world has ever seen, maybe even the most Responsible ever (Pound for Pound)?

2. tang_sou_dao

tang_sou_dao YoU cAnT sEe Me!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
    its the incredible lil hulk, man he must live on pure protein and muscles like that b4 puberty, wont that **** him up.
    ive seen the videos and he is fast, but that could b achieved by anyone as long as they have the dedication and training

3. Nimrook

Nimrook New Member

OH MY GOD!!! That kid is insanely buff. If he is travelling all the time, where does he go to school? And that five-year old who could have a heart attack at the age of eight is just...well, wrong.

4. JediMasterChris

JediMasterChris Columbo

He is homeschooled.

5. Nimrook

Nimrook New Member

I think for a kid that young, he should go to a school with other kids. Where does he get to make any friends? I'm sure he meets more people then me, but who does he socially interact with that share the same interests, meaning someone his own age.

6. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

Oh, I don't know- home might potentially be a more healthy environment than most schools- unless your parents want you to be the strongest kid in the world

7. Master J

Master J Guest

Na! Dat must be a joke!

No kid at 10 could be that strong.
    If he is, giv me evidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Knight_Errant

Nope, you got it wrong. It seems to be true, don't ask me how. That's the scary part.

9. informah

informah New Member

I saw this exact kid on howard stern with his two trainers.

when asked the question if all this training was good for hm at such an early age both the trainers quickly switched to another topic.

10. Master J

Master J Guest

As far as I know, you can't be that strong at that age. Your body is devoting most of its energy towards growing, so you can't get huge muscles and power then.

He must be on some kind of drugs!

11. davethehamstre

davethehamstre New Member

I am 15 and I can bench press 200lbs is this not normal ??

12. Knight_Errant

Wow! the hamster was banned really really quickly! he must have been really, really bad!

13. stump

stump Supersub

i think the hamsters village was missing their idiot......so he was sent back

14. Kinjiro Tsukasa

Kinjiro Tsukasa I'm hungry; got troll? Supporter

The hamster trolled in practically every post he made.

15. Master J

Master J Guest

how much is 200lbs in kgs

16. AsSaSiN

AsSaSiN New Member

A lot, but to save myself from embraesment ill say its only 40kg. i can do 60 (lol its not really 40)

17. Cain

Cain New Member

Master J - 200 lbs is a 100 kg

|Cain|

18. Kinjiro Tsukasa

Kinjiro Tsukasa I'm hungry; got troll? Supporter

Because I am a geek (see "geek" thread), one kilogram = 2.2046 pounds, so 200 lbs = 90.7194 kg.

19. Master J

Master J Guest

What about hamsters. Are yuz all ok?

Anyway, davethehamstre, you must be jokin right!
    200lbs, thats 90kg. thats more than I weigh. I'm 15 and don't bench press that much.

whats your weight and height?

20. teacher

teacher Valued Member

Masterj davethehamstre posted gibberish on every thread he could find. He's gone now. Thank the Mods. Dont waste time thinking about his posts.