The Richard Sandrak disscussion! 10 years old martial arts/body builder!

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by MATT_LIQUID, Jun 22, 2003.

1. MATT_LIQUID

MATT_LIQUID New Member

http://www.richardsandrak.com/

This kid is 10, he benches 200lbs, he can do 250odd kicks (think it's more) a minute! he studies collage studies, he makes his own music, he's a vegitarian, he sleeps on the floor etc etc etc

2. MATT_LIQUID

MATT_LIQUID New Member

o yeh click on martial arts to see a quick video of him doing high controled perfect kicks!

"At 8 years old Richard Sandrak is the strongest human in the world, pound for pound. It was apparent early on in his life that Richard was gifted. Father Pavel, a World Martial Arts Champion and mother Lena, an Aerobics competitor, quickly realized that they had a young prodigy on their hands. When they introduced him to light training and martial arts at the age of two his development took off in a big way and continued to improve until they sought to find an appropriate outlet for him to focus his voluminous energy and talents. If at any time they believed all of it to be a passing phase, time and Richards persistence worked to discard the notion. Eventually Pavel and Lena contacted Frank and Sherry Goggin-Giardina to take their son under experienced wings and work with him to hone his flourishing abilities. Sherry - a Fitness America Champion and fitness cover model having graced the covers of Physical, Ironman, Muscle and Fitness, Oxygen and Musclemag and Frank - a former competitive bodybuilder with a degree in Nutrition and a major in Physical Education, were stunned when they first laid eyes on their young charge. They could not believe the level of conditioning he possessed. With 1.5% body fat and good shape on his chest, triceps, and legs - they had never seen anything like him.
    Frank and Sherry worked with Richard's parents to draft a healthy fitness program ensuring that he train only one body part for 30 minutes per day to allow each muscle to have the proper amount of time to rest and grow in a very healthy state. Presently, Richard squats 90 pounds once a week using a special weighted vest to develop his legs. He benches four sets of four reps with an e-z curl barbell beginning with 150 pounds and moving up in 10 pound increments until he reaches 180 pounds. He does dips with 80 pounds hanging from his body and curls with the e-z curl bar standing with his back flush against the wall starting with 70 pounds and working his way up to 90 pounds.

At the martial arts school Richard trains for speed, balance, power and mind and at the age of 8 has the fastest and the strongest kicks and punches in the world measuring in at 110 punches in 15 seconds and 30 kicks in 15 seconds.

Richard was home schooled by his mother and has already graduated 1st year college math and, looking at his achievements, its hard to deny that it all paints a picture of a somewhat larger than life character. It's for that reason that Hollywood and the fitness industry is paying attention. "We get 2-4 offers for promotional spots, television appearances and movie roles on a daily basis and it is overwhelming." Sherry says, "Frank and I as managers really have to weed out the bad from the good to ensure that what happens is good for Richard."

Presently Richard is sponsored by Bodyonics/Pinnacle and works tradeshows with Sherry and Frank as a spokes model and has recently been contracted to guest pose at the Mr. Olympia 2000 and at the Arnold Classic 2001. In August, 2000 Richard appeared on Ripley's Believe it or Not, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and has signed a deal to play the part of "Little Hercules" on the show Battledome scheduled to air this fall.

"Richards parents have a great deal of trust in Frank and I and they put everything into our hands.... Richard is a one in a lifetime kind of guy and not only possesses an impressive physique but a charisma and personality beyond his years," Sherry confides, "He is a very wise boy who has an amazing career ahead of him." "

quoted info taken from http://www.craigproductions.com/RichardS.htm

Last edited: Jun 22, 2003
  3. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

It's amazing what you can almost do with photoshop!

4. MATT_LIQUID

MATT_LIQUID New Member

photo shop um no! It's not photo shopped! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr ahhhhhhhhhhhh! download from the site! he was on "ripleys believe it or not".

Type "Richard Sandrak" into google!

I hate it when pple say it's photo shopped! makes my blood boil!

5. Helm

Helm New Member

Someone throw a rug over that kid. Thats just scarry.

6. Cain

Cain New Member

yeah he was there in the show - ripleys believe it or not

Pretty freaky that one:eek:

|Cain|

7. pesilat

pesilat Active Member

I've actually seen him in person. There's nothing phony about the pics on that page. He's also got very impressive balance and movements (saw him [live] lift his leg straight up in the air and hold it there - while balancing on a freestanding basketball). My only concern would be that, in order to be that muscled, he must have a lot of testosterone, right? Might that abundance of testosterone cause issues during puberty? I don't know ... but that'd be a concern of mine if I were his parent.

Mike

8. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

I saw the article about him in the paper. Apparently, they force the poor kid to eat practically **** all, then fill him full of pills and powders. I think that counts as child abuse myself!

9. pesilat

pesilat Active Member

Yup. If it's not something he really wants to do and he's being forced, then I'd agree.

Mike

10. Greyghost

Greyghost Alllll rrigghty then!

candle that burns twice as bright...blah blah.......

poor kid.

11. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

There's either something wrong with my eyes, or that kids head doesn't fit his body then.

See below;

Side Kick

12. Cain

Cain New Member

Yeah, it seemed really weird even on tv, I tell you - He's a freak!!! :D

Seriously though you are right his head is just way too big, but it ain't photoshopped, the kid's just like that....

EDIT - notice the color of the feet in the same pic....reminds me of k-girl :D

|Cain|

13. pesilat

pesilat Active Member

I agree. It does look strange. And I'd probably guess that it was fake, too ... except that I've seen the kid firsthand from about 5 feet away.

And, aside from some strange lighting in that pic, that's exactly how he looks.

Mike

14. Adam

Adam New Member

Is it possible to become that buff at age ten the natural way or is he taking something he shouldn't?

15. pesilat

pesilat Active Member

I'm sure that if you asked him, he'd say it's all natural - don't they all?

I don't know, though. He doesn't have a "steroid" look to him. He's well muscled, but not in a bulky way. Very lean.

Of course, I don't know a lot about steroid usage so don't really know what signs to look for.

Mike

16. Cain

Cain New Member

Hmm....I suspect the later.....or some ppl are just like that naturally...

*shrug*

|Cain|

17. Jazman

Jazman New Member

I'm sure he's not taking steroids, if he was they'd probably have shown up in some adverse way by now due to the fact that he's still growing. I'm also sure he's not the only kid in the world capable of being that strong/fast, it's probably only now, due to nutrition and knowledge about such things that we have realized what is possible...

18. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

LOL!

I first saw this kid about 6 years ago and they were saying he was 10 years old THEN - and he looked like he does now. He's a freak- almost certainly juiced - it's a shame what some parents will do for a buck.

19. Spike

Spike New Member

Someone make a circle of salt round him then get an old priest and a young priest!

20. MATT_LIQUID

MATT_LIQUID New Member

YODA at the age of 4 he was a great and impressive martial artist! at 6 he started lifting weight.

In some ways I envy him. Don't you wish that you started ma at well as soon as you can walk? then lift weights, well body resistant exercises (dips etc) at 5yo?

He doesn't take steroids. I don't think his muscles are that big at all! Think about what your abs would be like if you lived on protein and did hundreds of leg lifts day in day out for 5 years.

wouldn't it be funny though if he only grew to 5ft at the age of 21! no one would be impressed with him then!

on his home site click on martial arts and it shows him standing on a basket ball lifting his leg above his head!!!!! only take bout 2 mins to download on my 56k modem