The One-up Man!

Discussion in 'Judo' started by aml01_ph, Mar 1, 2004.

1. aml01_ph

aml01_ph Urrgggh...

Do you want be "magulang" over your opponents? Do you want to one-up the other guy? Here's how:

1. 1 week before the competition, train vigorously until you work up a good sweat. After training, keep your gi in a warm dark place.

2. The day after do some calisthenics with the same gi. After training, keep your gi in the same place.

3. The day after, go lift some weights in the SAME gi. Return it to the same place you stash it after trainin.

4. Go to your dojo and train vigorously with the SAME gi. Repeat the drill.

5. Take a rest until the day the competion.

6. DO NOT BATHE 24 HOURS BEFORE THE COMPETITION!

Nobody will be able to stand against you at the actual contest.

Newaza much preferred.

:D :D :D :D :D

2. Guerilla Fists

Guerilla Fists New Member

LOL I used to hate people like you when I competed in Judo. That is dirty man. You have to have respect for your fellow Judo practitioners. Foul.

3. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

7) Eat garlic before the fight! :D

4. TheMasterSword

TheMasterSword Cunning Linguist

oh god... ive done ne waza with someone who didnt wash their gis for YEARS... IM NOT EXAGGERATING: YEARS... the sensei had to FORCE him to wash the gi..... when we were doing the ne waza he STAINED MY GI with his filth oh god had to throw away a perfectly good gi :cry: .... not to mention he never cut his toe nails and had fungus feet (used to leave NASTY cuts on my ankles)

i think that people who do that, do not have proper dojo etiquette... remember "jita kyoei" (mutual welfare and benefit) ie. i'm un-dirrrrrrrty you should be un-dirrrrrrrty too...

please for the sake of my gis!!!!!

5. Adam

Adam New Member

8) eat lots of gassy foods before the fight and let your "inner chi" do the work for you.

Damn, I -HATE- people who don't wash before grappling! I think it should be allowed to spray skunk essence in their underwear!

6. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Thats really funny guys!! :D

7. aml01_ph

aml01_ph Urrgggh...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I forgot to say not to use any deodorant. Use the "Wind break" submission :woo: :woo: :woo:

8. Trent Tiemeyer

Trent Tiemeyer Valued Member

It's no problem. I carry a jar of Vick's Vapo-Rub in my gym bag, and put it in my nostrils before I roll. It keeps my sinuses wide open, and negates any foul odor.

9. aml01_ph

aml01_ph Urrgggh...

It shouldn't be a problem for you. You're used to grappling with stinky guys!

:D :D :D

10. Trent Tiemeyer

Trent Tiemeyer Valued Member

Exactly. Use the vapo-rub, it's a lifesaver.

11. aml01_ph

aml01_ph Urrgggh...

That gives me an idea! Put Vicks on my wrists so that while I bury the nose under the armpit, I rub it on his eyes until he cries to submission!

Heheheh! :yeleyes: