The One Point • Gravity •

Discussion in 'Tai chi' started by fusedroot, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Fire-quan

Fire-quan Banned Banned

That's good advice - I've flounced out of a few forums, then I've just had ot have aloo what people were saying, ha ha... and then before I know it, God damn it someone says something I just have to respond to!

2. fusedroot

fusedroot New Member

So ? ...it's ok.My Communication faculties are still here.
    [​IMG]

Ok... I will re-phrase."Please continue this exciting thread on the subject of 'chi' I have reading material .... I started this thread and get a 'personal' note every-time anyone comments... so it's really interesting, educating and inspiring watching all the dialog from my e-mail feed.

Kind Regards
    Fusedroot ;)

P.S. Fire-quan : Howa bout getting an avatar ¿

P.P.S. Anyone got suggestions for a school of tai-chi for the 'querky' by nature ? .. I live close to London I guess.​

Last edited: Sep 5, 2007
  3. Fire-quan

Fire-quan Banned Banned

*Smiles....*

Now, why I can't I use the PM function????????

4. cheesypeas

cheesypeas Moved on

Um, possibly....

Depends on your definition of quirky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :p

5. fusedroot

fusedroot New Member

Chi 'one-point'

good...excellent, thanks CarysB I will PM you on that.

[​IMG]
    Tai Chi outside is good for oue planet, and the green thing to do. Querky ?

6. Taoquan

Taoquan Valued Member

*Sighs*

Looks like another derailed thread.

7. Dan Bian

Dan Bian Neither Dan, nor Brian

Define "close to London". London is a big place, and there is a lot of "close" around it.

8. fusedroot

fusedroot New Member

Quote - aahh about me finding a tai-chi school near london... no worries there, I'm not settled enough/ & too busy to start with a full time school anyway so you can ignore that one.... however, I am looking forward to the day I can commit my-self to the arts path again... so meanwhile .....Thanks again to all who contributed to the one point Thread... about Chi/Qi/Ki, the one-point origions/theories and debates .., it seems theres a "pulse" to this thread showing a shy popularity about this allusive subject in the martial arts...It's inspiring for a 'theoretically' practicing tai-chi person, like my-self to the Grand-Masters that walk with us. :)

many appreciations
    fusedroot ;)

Last edited: Sep 7, 2007
  9. El Medico

El Medico Valued Member

Tq and onyomi both wrote some nice explanations and theories,whether one agrees /believes in them or no.

Probably more stuff in this thread than most of the ch'i gong books in the stores

10. Taoquan

Taoquan Valued Member

Wha???? :confused:

Thanks El medico

11. BROWN

BROWN Valued Member

Thankyou all for the info in this thread.. took me a few days of reading at work to get through it all. (probably could go over it again and still get points I missed) My instructor talks alot about the one point alot and we also do meditation and qi gong breathing before every class, I,ve always enjoyed this and now feel I have a bit better understanding of the whole qi thing. Gives me some amo to quiz my instructor with aswell..

anyways thanx again for the info.

12. Rebo Paing

Rebo Paing Pigs and fishes ...

Late response to FQ - using PM functinos ...

Possibly because you haven't enabled it in User CP/Edit Options?

Cheers.

N.B.
    What a fascinating thread! Despite the occassional calls for it to be stopped/removed/curtailed etc. I think that the debate is germaine to discussion about qi.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2007
  13. cheesypeas

cheesypeas Moved on

Because you need a minimum of 50 posts first!! :D