the n00b test

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Problems and Tests' started by neb, Dec 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gogz

gogz Crom!

neb...dude what r u about? :eek: this thread sucks! and who says 'punk' nowadays?! I mean...come on!

but since I'm here, fire some of that popcorn this way :D

gogz

Last edited: Dec 17, 2005
  2. neb

neb Banned Banned

listen punk, by slip's standards your a n00b becoz of your post count.

back off foshizzle ma nizzle dog!

word.

3. gogz

gogz Crom!

yeah...my massive post count...of 24 :rolleyes:

gogz

4. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

neb,

Don't try to pawn your lameness off on anyone else other than yourself.
    You started a idiotic thread in the wrong part of the forum and tried to play it off as cool... you got bitch slapped with the assnine reality of your shenanigans and now your shirt is up.

So zip the lip and step away from the keyboard. :D

5. neb

neb Banned Banned

are you flirting with me or something?

6. slipthejab

neb,
    you still don't get it do you?

7. fugepilot

fugepilot New Member

Shouldn't there be a "are you feeling lucky ...." in there some where. :D

8. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

this thread is retarded.

9. Mrs Radcliffe

Mrs Radcliffe Armstrong Angel

i hate wannabe"s so quit the American accent coz you aint from
    America.This thread is BORING .SOMEBODY LOCK THIS THREAD :bang:

Last edited: Dec 18, 2005
  10. Combatant

Combatant Monsiour Fitness himself.

I'm curious, in what way am I hypocritical or stereotypical?

^This is where I feel you are being hypocritical and stereotypical. Let me explain Neb; You have spent a considerable time on here since you have joined annoying people and trying to offend (hypocritical), you then go on making out that no one else here has a social life (in other words -steriotyping us)! I can imagine you do not have many friends to be honest. You have way too much time on your hands (geek). And if you cannot even get on with people over the net then what chance do you have in real life?

I have never seen slip make a proper personal attack on anyone that did'nt deserve it. And from what I can tell he is a very nice guy with a good sense of humour. In real life you would be hit, mocked, ignored, outcast by now!...so why do you think people want to put up with your _____ over the net? You are getting your knickers in a twist over nothing. Slip is known for one liners, and messing people about but it is only done in jest and many a time he has made me laugh. If you can't even take a bit of banter, then you don't need martial arts- YOU NEED A NAPPY! Noobs (as you are called) just like anything in life need to earn a little respect before anyone takes them seriously- just as you have to in real life. The easy way to do this on the net is not to spout rubbish, but most importantly- common politeness goes a long way. How does this apply to you I wonder??? :rolleyes:

11. neb

neb Banned Banned

what a biased selection of a quote i made in an earlier post - i allready explained i was being hypocritical you feakin' dolt! so let me get this straight -we can make personal attacks so long as u find them funny and approve?? - justice has definately been served here.

if this thread is soooooooooooooooooo n00bish and stupid - why has it drawn the attention of so many - i didnt make u come here! u did that yourself, the truth is we all have little better to do but wait until a good movie is released in the local cine so we waste away here pretending we add sumthing other than sas to the martial arts -

argue and attack that statement if u wish - but it's true, and the only way to disprove it is to stop this jibberish baby crying we've all added to and worry about other things.

but of course - the inevitable truth is someone will say something back that will make them feel clever becoz it involves dissing the n00b! becoz you'll be liked for that - if u add a different opinion however, you wont be as popular. Go on, prove my point, make my day.

12. slipthejab

neb,
    give it a rest.. your neither funny nor clever.
    Trolls never prosper.

13. jonmonk

jonmonk New Member

neb, what's with this 'n00b' thing?

14. neb

neb Banned Banned

ding ding ding - we have our winners.

15. jonmonk

jonmonk New Member

What?!

16. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

Becuase we all want to accomplish two things:

1. We get to call you names and insult you while the MODs try to forget this thread exists. Although at some point, a MOD will come in here and prevent us from picking on the village idiot, I suppose.

2. We get to increase our post count.

And the next time I see you use the word "fag" as an insult, I will personally get you pathetic little ass banned. Capice? It violates MAP TOS:

4.3 Abuse / Flaming / Derogatory Comments:
    Abusive Comments, personal attacks, flaming, or derogatory insults or comments are strictly forbidden.

17. neb

neb Banned Banned

So 'idiot' and 'patheitc ass' arent personal attacks?

18. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

Right here we go....

Neb: This thread was a pointless violation of our Terms of Service (or ToS) which you agreed to when you signed up here. Also I've checked some of your recent posts and they are definately not 'community-orientated'. I'll be keeping an eye on you and anymore of this type of crap and you'll spend some time in the sin bin.

Slipthejab and Combatant: Get a new hobby boys, troll baiting is not exactly 'community' spirit either.

And guys, please be careful with your choice of words. Retarded used incorrectly may cause offense to people, so please don't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.