The M.A. Planet Pet Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Jakeygla, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Jakeygla

Jakeygla New Member

Hi, everyone! I've created this thread for us to share a few light-hearted conversations about our household pets, something to brighten up the day when the going gets rough. Mine is a Pomeranian/Lhasa Apso mix breed named Tina. She's a cuddly little furball who loves the outdoors. She also loves to cool down, so bath time is never an issue for her. This results to endless fun times in her dog bath tub. She also loves to play catch, another reason why we bring along her squeaky toys in our trips. We raised her ever since she was a pup and will always be a part of our family. What are your pets fellas?

[​IMG]

Simon, Mitch and axelb like this.
  2. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

My cat Nori is not evil, and is definitely not planning to kill me.
    51765263_10156985759247760_5929002447170174976_n.jpg

Van Zandt, axelb, pgsmith and 2 others like this.
  3. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

Your Nori looks so much like my black cats (they're sisters) it's creepy. I am 100% convinced that one of them wants to eat me. If I dropped dead in my house, I am positive that she'd actually take bites out of me.:eek::oops::eek::( The other one, however, would just sit on top of me for awhile, and then walk away bored. Because that's what she does now every day. :p

axelb and Mitch like this.
  4. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

I'm pretty sure both dogs and cats will eat you once your dead, it's just dogs would have to be hungry first!

One of my cats constantly pats my face when I'm asleep, I think he's just checking for when it's OK to start feasting!

Mushroom, axelb, Bozza Bostik and 2 others like this.
  5. Bozza Bostik

Bozza Bostik Antichrist on Button Moon

A woman's mauled body was found in her apartment not long ago in Helsinki. She had a bull terrier, you know, those dogs that kill children at every opportunity according to the Daily Mail. They first thought that the dog had attacked her and killed her. They then figured out she had died of natural causes and after some time the dog got hungry so decided to have a snack to keep itself going until it was rescued!

Urban legend? Nope...totally true.

I'm gonna start teaching my dogs how to open a fridge and get their own food.

Mitch and axelb like this.
  6. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Yup, happens. They love you but they will eat you when you're gone and hungry.

7. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

We currently have a Russian Dwarf Hamster called Twix and a plant that moves when you touch it called Mimsy.
    But getting a dog is also on the cards. However gone are the days when you could get a happy little mongrel up the road for a few quid.
    Everyone seems to be making cross breeds by mating their poodle with their neighbours shi-tzu and then selling "shiddles" for £900. Pedigree dog prices have gone through the roof. And most of the dogs at the RSPCA can't be homed with young children.
    So not sure on what to do.

axelb likes this.
  8. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Neji, my 7-year old tuxedo cat. Sleeps a lot and sounds like a pigeon.

FB_IMG_1553778269326.jpg

axelb and Mitch like this.
  9. cloudz

cloudz Valued Member

Screenshot_2019-03-28 Vita003 ( vitabaura) • Instagram photos and videos.png My dog Buster Moon is a royal pain at times.. but i still love him.
    Last night he chucked up after chewing our cofee table for the bazillionth time.
    The other week he managed to chew up a pair of my spectacles.. he nabbed them from a bedside table, from the bed.

Hardly anything is safe from the little blighter right now, he just loves to get his teeth into pretty much anything.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
    axelb likes this.
  10. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Have you checked his digestion for problems? I had a boxer that used to get bad reflux/indigestion and he'd chew like crazy to try and relieve it.

cloudz likes this.
  11. cloudz

cloudz Valued Member

He doesn't 'chuck up' regularly or anything like that, I'm hoping it was an isolated sort of thing. But I will mention this to my Mrs, who's his primary carer.. We'll keep an eye on it, thanks.

12. Bozza Bostik

Bozza Bostik Antichrist on Button Moon

I am happy to get rid of any of ours for a fiver, mate! You can have a lazy idiot, a mischievous idiot or a monstrous idiot. Your choice.

More seriously: Yeah, we sold our mini bt pups for a small fortune when we bred last year, what I would consider as crazy money. We're planning on breeding with our bitch again later in the year. It can be a lucrative business, I know semen from good stud dogs (bullies) in Europe can go for about 2000 euros a...erm....pop!

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
  13. Morik

Morik Well-Known Member Supporter MAP 2017 Gold Award

My cats, Shadow & Taz.

[​IMG]

IMG_20180203_183935.jpg IMG_20190126_111252.jpg IMG_20181114_111543.jpg

Mitch, cloudz and axelb like this.
  14. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

20140319_185618.jpg

Beware of this fierce creature...

cloudz, axelb and Mitch like this.
  15. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

My 5 month Cockapoo - Hopper.
    Very energetic and bouncy.

Everyone says how appropriate the name is, little do they know we named her after WW2 pioneering programmer Rear Admiral Grace Hopper. :D

One of the few still pictures I managed, mostly because I have roast chicken!!

Attached Files:

cloudz, Dunc and Mitch like this.