THE LAST DRAGON!!!!(all known glitches in the movie)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by kenpoguy, Aug 10, 2004.

1. kenpoguy

kenpoguy The Last Dragon

Perhaps the best movie of all time is the last dragon. It is a classical martial arts movie with nonstop comedy and laughs. After viewing this movie literally everyday for months, I have come to the following conclusion of what glitches exist in the movie as well as some mind boggling comments and questions :D

-Who told Sho'nuff where to find Leroy
    -Where did eddie arcadian ever figure out who leroy was and what his name was?
    -arcadian told rock to "get this dam thing outta here"(reffering to the pirahnah tank) while he was still unconscious from having been hit with a chair
    -when leroy came back to look for his medallion after the streetfight there was no knife on the floor from earlier
    -We assume that Laura and Ritchie got kidnapped right after Leroy left 7th heaven, so how in the world would he have time to change clothes, grab a pizza, walk all the way down to the sum dum goy fortune cookie factory and spend all that time there
    -what happened to rock?(last we saw of him he was kicked in the nuts)
    -what were those things arcadian got to fight leroy? :confused: :eek:
    -will there ever be a baby leroy?
    -does this make leroy the true shogun or harlem?
    -How did arcadian and rock know where to find Sho'nuff, and how did they know he wanted to fight leroy?

2. Guy Mendiola

Guy Mendiola New Member

Yeah, I was thinking about that also, The Last Dragon was the best, It was cool how he did that Bruce Lee hands thing like he did in I think it was in The Way of The Dragon.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2004
  3. NeilX66

NeilX66 Valued Member

Ah, sum dum goy, what a classic

4. ninjas-r-us

ninjas-r-us I sit under your tea

ah yes this was a great movie! it was cool, i loveed the scean wear every one was talking along with the bruce lee movie

5. rigsville

rigsville Shukokai Karate

Agree 100% - I even went and purchased a region free DVD player so I could watch it on DVD (Region 1 only last time I looked)

6. TigerMantis

TigerMantis New Member

Taimak (Leroy) wants to make a sequel... soon... I am fearful.

7. Wesker

Wesker Professional Lurker

One question about the movie bothers me: Who the hell is Berry Gordy?

8. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

Motown.

9. Deep6

Deep6 New Member

" You know how your always telling us to master the art of fighting, without fighting?? I mastered the art of fighting...withouth knowing how to fight!!!"

- Johnny

10. Tika

Tika New Member

Directa your feetsa, to daddy greens pizza!

11. matt flint

matt flint New Member

last dragon classic

ok im a newbie but scanning forum good to see the last dragon there ahhh memories of my catching bullet days .
    whose the master ?

12. PsiCop

PsiCop Antonio gets the women...

Heh, I really liked the crazy special effects at the end.

And what about his little brother who was like 10 and acted like a pimp? That was pretty funny. ^_^

13. DoceParesGuy

DoceParesGuy Valued Member

The best is hearing Leroy try to freestyle with his bro on his shoulders.

"What it is... What it look like..." hahaha classic man.

14. ANCIENTMASTER

ANCIENTMASTER New Member

Please be joking...good lord please be joking.