THE HIER TO THE HAPKIDO EMPIRE

Discussion in 'Hapkido' started by XMAM, Mar 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XMAM

XMAM Banned Banned

keep it up! every one is reading your made up misinformation for you have no clue of what your writing about. As DOJU Master Chinil Chang warned us about people like you. There is no and never will be any animosities between Grand Master Chinil Chang, myself and all of our other student. So ask him if you dare. Ho you don't even know him or any of us.
    So keep rattling away (personal attack removed) and bite his apple for your misinformation. As everyone will be wanting to know why are you making up this crap. Master Chinil Chang awaits 1st in line and yes we are trolling. today we spent time together in church. while you listened (mod edit) for misinformation to write about. Thats why your questions are not answered because your making up your owned crap and using anything we say.Ttwisting it in your own words to get attention so stop asking.
    What now! Here's your name at the other forum where you write the same
    crap. As (destructautomaton)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2017
  2. jaggernautico

jaggernautico Valued Member

Wow..I think the board has their answer...the man has confirmed he is not seeing things clearly.

The greatest quote ever uttered (mod edit):

""There is no and never will be any animosities between Grand Master Chinil Chang, myself and all of our other student. So ask him if you dare. Ho you don't even know him or any of us. ""

Nah, you just post 40 pages of nonsense about the teacher because you love him as a good church going hypocrite. Stop posting and (personal attack removed). Every post sinks you deeper and deeper.

Hey guy as well--I only write on this forum and two others. Under the same name here. Sorry there. Try again.

3. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

I only skimmed a bit through this thread (maybe I should actually read all of it), but here it essentially lost me :oops:

jaggernautico likes this.
  4. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

Mod note: No more personal attacks. Make your points without getting personal and calling each other names etc. Personal attacks are a clear violation of our TOS, which can be found by clicking on the "Terms and rule" button on the bottom of every page. Bans may very well be issued if it continues. Not to mention this thread will be closed if the topic can't be discussed without violation of TOS. Let's not get to that point ok? Thanks!

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
  5. jaggernautico

This person has been posting this garbage all over the internet. Notice one thing here--what has he contributed to this forum outside of this garbage? How many posts and how long has been on here? If you are going to POLICE this site then start right there.

6. aaradia

Mod note: the role of a MAP moderator is to moderate MAP, not the entire Internet. Also, please note that any questions or concerns about moderator actions are to be handled by PMing the mod team, not arguing in thread.

7. jaggernautico

My post was specifically about MAP.

8. aaradia

Thread locked- pending Mod discussion.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
  9. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

This thread had proceeded relatively politely until very recent posts.

It has now degenerated into something very different, and as such has no place on MAP.

The posts already made are a great illustration of the motives and thought processes of those involved, so they will stay so that they can be read by anyone interested in the topic, who can then draw their own conclusions.

Otherwise this thread is closed and will remain so.

Mitch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.