The first martial art?

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by mewtwo55555, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Gripfighter

Gripfighter Sub Seeker

not sure if ........ joking ?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2012
  2. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Indeed. It most likely came about when Ugg realised he needed to develop some self protection skills after getting into a bar fight with his brother.....

3. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

well my martial art isn't from Ugg but his brother Ogg who taught it to his son who also then learn't Ugg's style as well as Nugg's, Lugg's and Blarg's and it was then combined into the Ogga-Agga by Ogg's Son's Pupil - Hogo.

So some of the school's of the OggaAgga are Oggan, some Uggan and others Nuggan, Luggan and Blargan.

my current teacher is a Magakogo (transmitter of the art) in OggaAgga and reached five stone rank (caveman no count good).
    Mainly people think we LARP at being cavemen and we get criticised a lot and there's a lot of internal politics but we know it works for self defence because even though we don't spar or pressure test, we still have the deadlies because it worked for a line of cavemen!

4. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

Doesn't matter. The Koreans taught them all.

MItch

5. Sketco

Sketco Banned Banned

After they learned it from the Japanese of course. :D

6. Mitch

Ah, how woeful your history is. You need to talk to more Koreans :D

MItch

7. Sketco

Sketco Banned Banned

Pfft pure ignorance. And the Koreans and the Japs learned everything from the Chinese anyway :D

Last edited: Oct 14, 2012
  8. Mitch

Nope, all knowledge moved outwards from the noble Koreans, filling both China and Japan with echoes of their originators. Ask any Korean Master :D

Mitch

9. Mangosteen

hey guys!
    we all now it was the jews that taught indians that taught the chinese that taught the koreans that taught the japanese.

it all started with Krav Maga

10. Mangosteen

in the year 3012 BC

11. Mitch

Koreans taught the Jews. Says so in Korea. Probably. :D

Mitch

12. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

Yes, this is true. I read it from Chuin himself, Master of Sinanju, a village in what is now North Korea. Sinanju is the sun-source of all martial arts. Fact.

13. Koetsuji

Koetsuji Valued Member

Everyone didn't have swords, and I had said he didn't use it in the Goliath fight. There's a history channel episode dedicated to the bible that's where I got my information, before they dpturned to Adalia bipunctata.

No I'm not a troll, I am allowed to be wrong without being a troll but I have yet to see proof that I am

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2012
  14. Koetsuji

Koetsuji Valued Member

Haha sounds right about the Kung fu but the Krav Maga entry seems to refer to when it became an official style. If I can ever find the link for the history channel episode I will gladly share it.

Sorry for the mix up, when you get a bunch of Pete blatantly calling you a troll for no reason or proof to the contrary you tend to get a bit sensitive.

Funny thing is I'm still right about Kung fu being older than pankration lol.

15. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

Perhaps if you toned down the attitude and listened to the people on MAP who have a vast amount of martial arts knowledge, you'd get a bit more respect round here?

Also, please don't use masked profanity it is against the rules and can get you a short ban. Thank you for your co-operation with this. :)

16. Koetsuji

Koetsuji Valued Member

.....I meant people lol, stupid typos happening a lot tonight. I started off with respect thn everyone called me a troll with no reason.

17. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

They called you a troll because you posted opinions that are - to be kind - ridiculous

18. Mangosteen

Check the links I posted of why krav isn't biblical.

19. Koetsuji

Koetsuji Valued Member

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=HvSjiq1pLVY

Not opinions

And I done conceded to the facts about Kung fu not being as old as I misremembered. Still older than pankration and I believe someone else on here mentioned 5000 year old Egyptian boxing.....I wonder who the Jews were enslaved bylaw them years ago before wandering the dessert

20. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Let me get this straight - Krav is said BY ITS ACTUAL FOUNDERS to be from the 20th century and you maintain you are correct?

explain the cogency behind that argument