The Disclosure Project

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by JKD_forever, Jan 9, 2006.

1. JKD_forever

JKD_forever DEADLIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.disclosureproject.org/

How many of you know about this?

"The Disclosure Project is a nonprofit research project working to fully disclose the facts about UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence, and classified advanced energy and propulsion systems. We have over 400 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information secret."

This thing is real and they are serious about it. Apparently not only "aliens" do exist, they've been here since 40's (that we know of). In a statement from one of the witnesses, - they look humanoid, like you and me; but they have extra senses - they can recognize the color of the object they are touching, in the dark! -

But this isn't only about "little green men". We have technology to stop polluting the Earth and its ecosystem; we don’t need to rely on fossil fuels (you can see this creates a problem for oil lobby).

You can download a video (conference for press, from 2001.), if you are interested about this: http://www.netro.ca/disclosure/npccmenu.htm

I think everyone should at least have a look at it.

2. Kov

Kov New Member

Congratulations on posting this.

I'm not supprised by the lack of replies though as the subject of ufology is still viewed with high skeptisicm and ridicule by the majority of the public. A completely opposite view i might add to governmental and military sections of society around the world who view the subject with all seriousness as a significant defence threat to national security, as proven many times by leaked documents and foia ( freedom of information act, US / UK ) as seen in such excellent publications as Timothy Goods Above Top Secret for instance.

I've been aware of Dr. Steven Greer and his disclosure project for a while now as i've been following ufology and the paranormal for nigh on 20 years. Dr. Steven Greer has appeared numerous times on Coast to Coast ( http://www.coasttocoastam.com/ ) radio talk shows, which i highly reccomend to everyone interested in ufology, paranormal and the non mainstream news.

The disclosure project is going along way in giving the public credible witnesses but i do know that within the ufology field it is also seen as simply a waste of time, especially in the US as the whole subject of ufology is constantly debunked as part of an ongoing Government cover up and crash retrieval campaign since Roswel. Ufo sightings by the way do not start at Roswel but can be tracked back through all human history. Eric Von Daniken's research went a long way in showing that ancient civilisations recorded ufo sighting's ( although he was later discredited for fabricating some of his evidence ) . Not to mention the book of Ezekiel in the bible which is often quoted for historical ufo reference.

As soon as the subject of Government cover ups and conspiracy theories are raised, i know from passed experience, that people tend to switch off, class you as a crank and move on to a topic which isn't outside theyre reality box, but all i will say to people like that is, do your own research on the subject and make an informed decision on the subject before you simply dismiss it.

I for one am completely convinced many different races of Alien are here now, visiting us with all manner of different motives and agenda's and that Human evolution has had ET influence.

I have never seen an Alien, UFO or been abducted but my firm belief that the phenomenon is real is based on 20 years research on the subject and the documents and evidence i have seen over that time.

Many people seem to discredit testimony and hear say evidence from witnesses of Aliens and Ufo's as dilusional or mistaken identity. But testimony and hear say evidence is used as a basis in most countries of the world to prosecute and convict someone in a court of law. It's the basis for law and the credibility and strength of character of the witness is often used to judge the credibility and authenticity of the witness testimony. When you have high ranking military officials, Us president ( Jimmy Carter ), astronauts, pilots, police officers, lawyers, doctors as well as non professionals who all report strange sightings, not forgetting the many multiple witness sightings and reports worldwide, it's clear that these people are sincere in theyre reports and they're testimony should be taken seriously.

for instance, page taken from ( http://www.rense.com/general68/eurdo.htm )

"A former Canadian Minister of Defence has joined forces with three Non-governmental organizations to ask the Parliament of Canada to hold public hearings on with Alien "ET" Civilizations. Paul Hellyer, Canada's Defence Minister from 1963-67 under Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Prime Minister Lester Pearson, publicly stated: "UFOs, are as real as the airplanes that fly over your head."

Is the former Canadian Minister of Defence's testimony to be ignored too.

The subject of ufology is a bottomless pit of informatation and misinformation, sifting the weat from the chaff is what ufologists worldwide are currently engaged in. Ufologists only want to get at the truth, the truth it appears is something governments don't want us to have. The reasons for that could be debated in another thread as i'm sure they are manyfold.

Kov.

3. gutsglorydesire

gutsglorydesire New Member

One thing i have always noticed is that whenever the topic of UFOs comes about most of its proponents say that govt covers up all facts so that general public does not know , etc etc .

Why exactly would a govt go to pains to protect this information is beyond me . The normal level of politicians is such that it is amazing they are able to keep party secrets let alone something of this nature. Why is it that after countless sightings and reports there is not a single fool proof evidence . Somebody saw something and so landed the aliens.

These are just stories . Here in India rarely if ever will you hear stories of UFOs. But out of every 5 people 1 will claim to have seen a ghost . Evidence ? None .Photographs? Blurred ,non decipherable if any. Justification ? Plenty. In western countries some places would have reported a vast majority of these incidents. You see a pattern?

The more people see and hear about such things the more they are prone to justify them and wish/hope to believe them. It just fits into the psyche conveniently .

4. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

yeah UFO = Unidentified Flying Object, therefore if it is flying and is unidentified then it is a UFO, these conspiracy theories bore the living christ out of me, because it is the same old story. At the end of the day, who really cares, if it dont interfere with my daily life then I see no reason to cry foul.

5. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

huh. And there's me thinking colour was our perception of how light is absorbed and reflected by a material. Strange that they can feel colour in the dark.

6. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

Why do all these aliens live only in the USA?

Hmmmmm..... I wonder...... ;)

7. holyheadjch

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo,

Three O'Clock Already??? Surely not

8. justinksw

justinksw Valued Member

Gee... looks to me that they run the USA... :eek:

But on a more serious (and on the thread) note:

I personally believe that aliens are out there, somewhere. I don't think they're living among us because of the total lack of evidence. With today's technology, I don't believe the gov't could cover something like that up.

We are on this tiny little planet in a tiny solar system, in one of billions upon billions of other galaxies. Pretty lame to think we are the only planet in the universe to support life.

If we're the only intelligent life in the universe, then the universe is hurtin' pretty bad if you ask me.

9. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

You know, I've come to the conclusion that it's not that I don't beleive in aliens, or supernatural stuff, or anything like that. I actually do beleive in aliens and I think that they do exist somewhere in one form or another. I just don't care. If aliens are infiltrating our society, no one KNOWS about it, and It's immaterial to me.

Oh well.

10. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

in the dark objects dont have colour to see. an objects colour isnt static. (as far as i know)

11. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

Because the MIB headquarters is in New York City. Didn't you see the movie? :D

Aye. I suppose it's like the Watchers in the "Highlander" tv show. The existence of immortals affected very few non-immortals, but some people just wanted to know the truth.

I still think that the whole MIB/alien thing is fiction, but, anyway, I had lunch with a guy who fully believes it. He sure believed it.

12. medi

medi Sadly Passed Away - RIP

Actually colour IS a property of the material in question. IIRC it's something to do with the valency and the electron orbitals of the atoms in the material... electrons absorb photons and change energy levels, then when they change again they emit photons, with the emitted light being at a frequency depending on the exact change in orbitals...

that's the high school version anyway. In any case a piece of blue cloth has some property which makes it only reflect light at a particular frequency... its colour is not a subjective thing.

That doesn't mean it's not BS about the aliens though.

13. Jesh

Jesh Dutch Side Of The Force

It's simple. There are billions of stars in millions of galaxies... so the probability that intelligent life could exist elsewhere is in fact huge.

The pic is from Hubble Ultra Deep Field.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 10, 2006
  14. medi

medi Sadly Passed Away - RIP

The key word is "elsewhere"

15. Jesh

The universe is a huge place, so "elsewhere" can in fact be just about anywhere.

In the Hubble pic, all the little dots are galaxies.

16. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

And we could be inside a marble. :D

17. Jesh

LOL...

Maybe we are...

:D

18. JKD_forever

JKD_forever DEADLIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

The key here is evidences. And there are many.
    There is only one problem, people are idiotically closed minded.
    "If it doesn’t interfere with my life, then I don’t care about it." Do you really live your life like that? And if you were any smarter you’d realize it concerns you as well.

If any of you actually saw that video you'd see there are many evidences. The problem is that we are still in the stage of denying anything that is way out of our reality box.

19. holyheadjch

laws of physics say quite explicitly that you cant travel at the speed of light, therefore if aliens do exist in a far distant galaxy it will take them thousands, even millions of years to get here, and the chances of them stumbling on us are gonna be pretty remote too. So unless you are recommending an ammendment to the laws of physics I'm gonna go ahead and say its unlikely.

The only people I trust less than politicians are conspiracy theorists.

20. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

Some people believe that intelligent life exists on earth, but I have yet to see any evidence to support the theory.