The Bush Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by PsiCop, Apr 8, 2005.

1. PsiCop

PsiCop Antonio gets the women...

2. Bellator Manus

Bellator Manus Warrior of the Hand

Bad languege alert!!!! You can't post that stuff on MAP.

3. PsiCop

Oops, sorry about that. Didn't realize.

4. Bellator Manus

Most of the "facts" were red herrings anyways.

5. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

I think this game should be kept up. A little bit of language never hurt anyone, plus, screw Bush.

6. Bellator Manus

If everyone doesn't care, than I don't either. I just thought some would care.

btw, Bush rocks!

7. PsiCop

Ah I might have guessed. Weirdalan's point was politically motivated *opens floodgates for massive flaming*. I put up the game because I thought it was funny and informative. Not because I was necessarily trying to put up anti-Bush propaganda (which it isn't... it's a game).

BTW... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't turn this into a political thread or $50 says it'll be locked and the link removed. Let's all shake hands and play nicely.

8. Bellator Manus

No, Psicop, it was not politically motivated. I knew I should have kept my mouth shut or the accusation would come out. But I don't care. Post a link to Al Frankin, Clinton or Jesus or I don't care. I wouldn't post a pro Bush website if it had langauge because I know many mods here don't like it. If they don't care, post anything you like.

PS. I thought it was funny.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2005
  9. Drunken Miss Ho

Drunken Miss Ho New Member

Dude thank you! That was freaking awesome! I do have a minor quibble though, would Voltron really align himself/itself with the evil that is Bush? I alway thought so highly of Voltron, defender of peace and freedom and all that. Oh well. Form feet and legs!

10. NaughtyKnight

I hate Bush, in fact I hate pretty much every politician. Especially Margret Thathcher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bang: :woo:

11. PsiCop

Haha, must be "evil" Voltron. That's ok though, because we still got Hulk Hogan and Mr. T on our side!!

12. Drunken Miss Ho

Oh, totally, Hulk Hogan and Mr. T more than make up for it!

13. NaughtyKnight

Dont forget Christopher Reaves. :D

14. Drunken Miss Ho

Hee Hee Hee! I only got as far as Howard Dean and Christopher Reaves, I can't wait to see who else joins the quest.

15. NaughtyKnight

How did you only get that far?

You cannot lose, if you all your characters die, you can just select continue to start where you were.

16. Bellator Manus

lol, Mr T, too? I actually thought he would be one of the bosses or something.

17. Drunken Miss Ho

I got kicked off my roommates computer. She was getting all upset about how noisy I was being, I'll have to go on again when she's not home. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Apr 18, 2005
  18. NaughtyKnight

Yeh do, great fun.

Its a bit propoganda ridden, especially at the end when they have the kerry speach and the link to his site.

19. Drunken Miss Ho

Speaking of entertaining propaganda, I'm sure you guys from Oz heard about the California governer elections involving Arnold Schwarzenegger? Well one of his more left leaning opponents Ariana Huffington put out this video,
    http://www.hybridcars.com/huffington.html
    I know I'm retarded, but I find it hilarious.

20. NaughtyKnight

LOL

As if you wouldn't love an actor to be a governor of your state. If Angelina Jolie wants to run for premier of NSW, i'll vote for her. :D