The Bigified Brain

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Talyn, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Talyn

Talyn Reality Hacker

This was actually a Facebook status gone mad when my other half rolled her eyes at my comment that my bigger brain was the reason for my bigger head (or the converse: that my bigger head allows for a bigger brain).

------------------------

It be an anatomic observational, not egoly proclamatory, that possessorship of the splendiferously sizeable headular regions be principarily for the bigified brain; the prescientest alternativism mayhaps be the thickalised skull, but such prances limitarian in dominion. The solecist conflatered is that bigified is superlatous, accompaniment by bested regardings to the dinosaurical memeatulation of overcompensationing.

Surelariously it mayhaps be of possessorship to the fantabuloise departmental of logicarium that controllersy of the embiggenation of the headular regions is of unpossibilities that abreast th'end of a tanned curvitation. Mention not the incopulation twixt the bigified brain and intellectifying of the personage, for it be the ignorancial locution to the massings- other factorisations abound!

Exempular reasons be not towarding of the bigified brain, but of volumosity, of embiggenation of lobular regions, of proportionality twixt whitened and greyened matters, and the thickalised cortex.

Whiling there be clarities foundable in comparisonship twixt humanitarian and reptilarian, the smartifiedness of singularised humanitarian ben't relative to headular sizeableness. Energetics balance be of import, as the bigified brain be more consumptuous. Whereinning the balance twixt alternativisms for intellectifying can be of the knowing, minimisating the splendiferocity of the hedular regions and the bigified brain be advantagoise.