The BIG Dance on Saturday (22nd July)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Jang Bong, Jul 24, 2006.

1. Jang Bong

Jang Bong Speak softly....big stick

Just wondered if anyone else had joined in the BBC organized 'dance class' at 12:30 last Saturday in a bid to break the world record for the largest attendance at a class?

BBC Big Dance

There were over 8000 of us around the country, so I figure someone on the board must have been involved :)

I've no idea if we were on any of the video recorded, but I've just found out that my wife and I were snapped an put on the BBC website :rolleyes: She's the one in the "Cute.... buy Psycho" t-shirt, and I'm the more reserved guy behind :D

Incriminating Photo

It was good fun but WARM wasn't the word for it :cool:

2. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

You tell me about that when I am looking for something to annoy you with over the weekend? :Angel: :D

3. karate princess

karate princess Savvy??

just from that photo, i can see your wife was having a good time lol

4. Moony

Moony Angry Womble

I went to see the Rocky Horror show that night, and they started it 30 mins late so that the cast could do the time warp on stage......i was there. We were dressed up and getting odd looks, no lease because one of my mates was dressed as brad and had lent his lab coat to a friend cos of the rain, so if any of you saw a guy in ust pants on the telly i wasn't too far from it.

Moony

5. Jang Bong

You wouldn't mock a man with a walking stick... Would you!!!!
    (Note the exclaimation marks rather than question marks ;) :p )

6. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Not you! :eek:

Aye, I know what you are like! :p

That dance thing was on Look North tonight - didnt see you like :confused:

7. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

I LOVE that shirt your wife has! :)

If there was one here in New York city I would go.

I was at the tap-o-mania in 1988 where the Guiness record was broken.

November 25 is National Lap Dance Day ... I wonder if any cities are celebrating it? :D

8. Who?

Who? Banned Banned

Store that date on my calender, in my computor, on the laptop, in my mobile phone, my wifes mobile phone.............

9. Jang Bong

Now that I've seen the recording of the show, I know that one of the guys was a hijacked member of the public that doesn't dance :eek: Set up by his wife (who does) :woo:

I saw the show a couple of months ago in Newcastle - I was amongst the 30% who didn't get dressed up. Maybe later in the year when it goes to Sunderland (we've booked a box ;)). All in all, a great night out :D

KC - what year was that LAP-o-mania thing you were in???? :Angel:

10. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

Jang,

That's a great picture! Mrs Bong looks like she's really enjoying herself at the dance, while you look vaguely embarrassed.

Which is just the way it should be! ;)

:D