The best workout routine you will ever hear in your life

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Timmy Boy, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Oh they certainly cover it, but it is less than perception has it

2. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

You have to learn certain restraint techniques for most security licences but it's a minimal part of it.

and i can certainly see how a big bench would help in looking threatening and restraints.

i used to criticise the hell out of folk with stupid ideas on programs like the guy who curls 80kg in the squat rack for reps at my uni gym.

but then i thought, so what if he does, he's still plenty stronger than me just not in the same way and for his goals of monster biceps, this clearly works.

3. Mangosteen

TLDR: both arguments (you and your housemates) are just picking on the other person. different strokes for different folks.

4. Rand86

Rand86 likes to butt heads

I'd say a guy curling 80 kg is pretty damn strong every which way you slice it. :D

5. Mangosteen

He's probably the biggest guy ive ever seen and he only ever curls

6. Timmy Boy

Timmy Boy Man on a Mission

I am down with the whole "horses for courses" thing, but you will note that he was actually trying to "advise" me on strength training, not merely aesthetics.

This was just supposed to be a light relief thread, btw. I'm no anti-bodybuilding zealot. Just saying.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
  7. YouKnowWho

YouKnowWho Valued Member

If you can't have "fun" from your weight training, your weight is too heavy. You should dominate your weight. You should not let weight to dominate you. You are the master and your weight should be your slave.

8. Mangosteen

yeah tbh he sounds like a derp.
    i would defo take bench advice from him but nothing else.

9. alexis101

alexis101 New Member

Hahhahahhaaa,, very helpful! :p

Any updates for this year?