The Basics

Discussion in 'Kickboxing' started by blade_hms, Dec 7, 2003.

1. blade_hms

blade_hms New Member

Does anyone know of a website which clearly shows the basics of kickboxing, including the stance, basic punches, etc. etc. hopefully with some pictures. Thanx!

:woo:

2. Fluffy Wabbit

Fluffy Wabbit New Member

If you click on the magazine section of this site and look at the strikes and pad-work bits it explains the basics. Basics for KB are jab, cross, hook, uppercut, front kick and side kick.

3. blade_hms

blade_hms New Member

Aiiiiite..Thanx dude.

4. Nerevar

Nerevar A son of a mother

Sadly most MA schools now are in it for the $$$. I wouldn't be too surprised if a site had instructions on it and gets shut down for copiewrite infringment. Sheeesh.:rolleyes:

5. blade_hms

blade_hms New Member

Yea..i cant even find videos to download...damn......... seems i need to go to the local bookstore and find somethin to help me

6. totality

totality New Member

crocop should make an instructional video so he never has to work again. you know he'd make a fortune from everyone who'll assume his kicking technique is magical.

oh, and check out www.centuryma.com
    excellent videos

7. Cougar_v203

Cougar_v203 4th surgery....Complete!

hmmm, the basics i know of are: right and left hooks, side kicks, roundhouse, and uppercuts.

someone tell me if this is correct.

8. Nerevar

Nerevar A son of a mother

The basics: breathing, standing, controling bowels, talking, eating.:D

9. Jay

Jay New Member

10. Adam

Adam New Member

Stickgrappler's site is brilliant. Recommended to anybody from pretty much every style.